Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh. That's a disappointment, but would explain the size issue -- Vader being same height as Jack, Medi-style. :D

Don't write them off mate.

After all they were the first company to make a decent TDK Batman (at that time) and two, even though SS has been doing SW since a decade now we haven't seen a Light-up saber yet. :monkey1

Until he plays one-on-one hoops with Jack Sparrow and gets his *** handed to him.

:D

Don't forget, a Medi Vader is an excellent starting point for all your 1/6 Rick Moranis Dark Helmet customs.

6176628761db95fab627.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No one noticed this...?

Look below, about center picture next to Jack Sparrow.

Isn't that VADER??? The upcoming SS/HT Vader?

pantoy3.jpg

Looks like they also have a AT-AT DRIVER too next to the Snowtrooper.

:D

That At-At Driver is huge.

Thought this guy would have been up for pre order already. Has anyone heard anything more about this? I thought the last info was he wouldn't be up for pre order until 2013, now we are 3 months in and still nothing. I hope the Disney buy out didn't mess this up too like it has the Clone Wars series.

Waiting patiently for Pre-order. Don't own a Vader and once I get the HT Luke. He would go great with his son. Hurry it up Sideshow! :gah:

Back