Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hang the saber on the belt hook and it will look even cooler.

I think I'm going to have to agree :)

vader3.jpg
vader4.jpg

Hey there,I am acquiring this figure in a trade in the next week or two, and I was wanting ti display him next to the esb Boba after I pick up another cloud city base. Does anyone know how tall the figure would be after being put on the base? As I only have about a 15in shelf

Say guys, the edges of my Vader cape are not cut out nice, frayed a lot.
The usual problem a lot of guys here had.

Should I contact SSC for a replacement?

Hey there,I am acquiring this figure in a trade in the next week or two, and I was wanting ti display him next to the esb Boba after I pick up another cloud city base. Does anyone know how tall the figure would be after being put on the base? As I only have about a 15in shelf

13 7/8" Vader plus around 0.96" base = about 14 13/16" or so standing perfectly upright.

Thats excellent news, all the pics look great and I'm really excited to add him to my collection

Put him up high so that you can see him when standing in front of your display, otherwise, because his head would be right up against the shelf above him, he may be mostly cut out from view.

.......all the pics look great and I'm really excited to add him to my collection

He displays very nicely with some overhead lighting Trengence. I would really recommend it. Picks up all the gloss armoured sections. The middle shelf of an IKEA detolf looks great, especially on his base, you can get the LED strips there as well.

What kind of shelf unit do you have?

I don't care who you are, but this is one cool figure (that requires a lot of futzing with cape and pose). :)

Nice pics JazzInc :rock

He displays very nicely with some overhead lighting Trengence. I would really recommend it. Picks up all the gloss armoured sections. The middle shelf of an IKEA detolf looks great, especially on his base, you can get the LED strips there as well.

What kind of shelf unit do you have?

Nice pics JazzInc :rock

He will be going right where gree and wolffe are. He would be a little below eye level with me so he's about 6ft high on the shelf
Fkqm3wV.jpg

Yeah, I'm hoping to get a Besta and get my deluxe vader next to my vader mythos, and that's probably all the vader I'll own, as I more specifically collect Boba Fett stuff, which is down better ib the other wall, but I'm working on getting some cases with lights and did so I have to dust less

Back