Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these to cheesy? They don't have to be perfect just ok?
Thank you again image.jpg

Different strokes for different folks, but I personally would have a hard time displaying a SS Vader with any stormtrooper other than Marmit's or Sideshow's :)

Right now it sucks to be hunting one of these... I think it might be around the $250 mark for a SS stormtrooper, having retailed at $90. I only have one but would love to have a second one - I'm kicking myself for not getting two at MSRP when I had the chance. But at the current price I'll hold off and hope for a re-release.

You can regularly buy Marmit troopers, storm or sand, for about $150ea on eBay. It requires patience if luck doesn't work for you. ;) A good deal on Sideshow troopers generally has to come from a board member, especially a stormtrooper. Patience and luck worked for me there.

It's nice to see an R2 teased from Sideshow, but can you imagine the furor of a stormtrooper announcement on May 4th?

Marmit are hard to find.
I paid 300$ for a sideshow new and sealed a few weeks ago... Very expensive but i wanted something great to match with my SS Vader.

Yeah i know... :cuckoo: but honestly the prices begin to be crazy and mine was not the most expensive i saw...

I will be using 2 of these Clone Troopers with the alternate helmet with my Vader as soon as they arrive. It's the closest thing
to a Stormtrooper look I could find without paying very high prices for the actual one. I got 2 for the price of 1 using my
Sideshow reward points.

Back