Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Palps in ROTS was all about being drunk on power and out of the closet. That is how I took it anyway. After waiting in the shadows he was as giddy as a 16 year old on her birthday.

tee hee

Yea I agree with this and actually like his behavior in the pt for the most part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screen_Shot_2014_03_21_at_11_14_54_AM.png

Palps in ROTS was all about being drunk on power and out of the closet. That is how I took it anyway. After waiting in the shadows he was as giddy as a 16 year old on her birthday.

tee hee

This is how I've taken him in RotS, definitely love him in RotJ more though.

Also I just received mine in the mail yesterday, my very first SSC piece. I almost shed a tear pulling out of the box and looking up his glory. :)

tee hee

This is how I've taken him in RotS, definitely love him in RotJ more though.

That's how I always interpreted as well, but I'm still not convinced by the whole thing. There is a fine line between overdoing it and just dancing on the line. If you do a succesfull linedance the result will be fantastic, one step over and it's a turkey.

Neither Palps nor Yoda should have been within a mile of a lightsaber IMO, not in any of the movies. How cool wouldn't it have been if Mace and the rest of the jedi came in with sabers blazing and Palps just force lighted the crap out of them all.

Ah the hourly Lucas sucks but we all still buy his merchandise time has hit!

He didn't always suck.

george-lucas-barbarians-quote.jpg

He has since "fallen from the pure faith".

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

TO+be+honest+Return+of+the+Jedi+was+not+as+_1cf8739758918c89223464cc033515e6.jpg

We're safe now. He's been incarcerated and his toys have been given to Disney to play with.

2abajudu.jpg

Someone posted this on Facebook and I found it hilarious.

Ha, love it! I dont really think its possible for him to mess it up though. He is more of a filmmaker than Lucas ever was. He's actually interested in strong characters and interesting stories! Lucas is interested in special effects and the characters are only there to give him a reason to play with all his cool toys. Star Wars is in good hands.

Actually is people havent seen it, JJ gave a speech at the TED conference called the magic box, its on youtube, and keep in mind it was done well before he was selected for Star Wars. The guy just gets it, and Lucas kind of doesnt. Im not a Lucas hater, the guy has accomplished some incredible things, I just think hes awful at telling stories. Hes pretty good at everything else.

Actually is people havent seen it, JJ gave a speech at the TED conference called the magic box, its on youtube, and keep in mind it was done well before he was selected for Star Wars. The guy just gets it, and Lucas kind of doesnt. Im not a Lucas hater, the guy has accomplished some incredible things, I just think hes awful at telling stories. Hes pretty good at everything else.

Thanks for pointing that out! Great talk! I've always liked his movies, but this gave me even more respect for the guy.

Back