Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dv1_zpse2a1fddf.jpg

Dig the pose, Barry :clap

Batty said:

All great shots, Batty, love these two the most :clap

Look forward to more from you :yess:

Cool pose Lopie :)

I can't believe how bad the scale issues are on this thing. You'd think they would have learn't from Medicom's mistakes.

P1151562_zpsdd854785.jpg

P1151564_zpsd68c7392.jpg

As an aside. I noticed that unless you angle his head up when putting him back in the box, the face plate smashes against the front plastic shell instead of fitting in the space allowed for the mask. Could be the cause of so many broken tusks.

Some more, slightly reposed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 516
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 521
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 520
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 527
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 527
Nice shots, shock.

I wanna make some time tomorrow and take some shots. Haven't had time since the day I got it in.

Some more, slightly reposed

That's one good photography. What is your len's setting when you took the picture from Vader's belt level?
For now, I just have to drool on this pictures. I preordered mine from Hobby Link Japan last year and it will only arrive on middle of February.

That's one good photography. What is your len's setting when you took the picture from Vader's belt level?
For now, I just have to drool on this pictures. I preordered mine from Hobby Link Japan last year and it will only arrive on middle of February.
No lens setting :) they are all taken on the iPhone

Last one, managed to get vaders arms in tighter to do the belt grab avoiding the chicken dance look :) plus pulled out the kit bashed emps who is on the boba fett body, which when the stands are at the same height makes the emp about the right height. Plus I think I'm missing the dinosaur hand and got to of the claw

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 466
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 465
Last one, managed to get vaders arms in tighter to do the belt grab avoiding the chicken dance look :) plus pulled out the kit bashed emps who is on the boba fett body, which when the stands are at the same height makes the emp about the right height. Plus I think I'm missing the dinosaur hand and got to of the claw

That is one of the perfect poses for Vader.

Is that the Hasbro robe on the the emperor?

Back