Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another reference shot. Guess which is which!

009.jpg

My guess: SS ANH, SS Delux, HT Vader/Luke.

My guess: SS ANH, SS Delux, HT Vader/Luke.

Close. I didn't get the SS ANH. Thought it was hideous.

SideShow Deluxe, Hot Toys Luke EX, Medicom 2.0.

VERRRRRRY surprised at the new SideShow compared to the Hot Toys Luke. I figured they'd be much closer in scale.

Have extra saber hilts started appearing for sale online yet? ;) Time to order the red cold cathodes. I'm also going to wire up Vader's light-up features to the rest of the lighting power supply, so they'll always be ON at the same time.

Close. I didn't get the SS ANH. Thought it was hideous.

SideShow Deluxe, Hot Toys Luke EX, Medicom 2.0.

VERRRRRRY surprised at the new SideShow compared to the Hot Toys Luke. I figured they'd be much closer in scale.
Wow, that is surprising, but I was actually hoping SSC's was the largest. Even if a little too tall, it seems SSC's really captured Vader's proportions very well. Can't believe the difference this figure has undergone from prototype to production.

Have extra saber hilts started appearing for sale online yet? ;) Time to order the red cold cathodes. I'm also going to wire up Vader's light-up features to the rest of the lighting power supply, so they'll always be ON at the same time.
That's a great idea. If ever there was a figure where lights add to the display, it's Vader.

Man, those shots from Rubio are incredible... so glad when someone who can pose and photograph a figure get's it early :lol

Yup. I must say, this thing is looking awesome.

My stategy was to buy parts from TA , but buying the whole thing is much better economically, and way less of a headache. Its a total pain in the *** to get new parts from TA.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

This figure is really incredible...the cape is so heavy it hangs perfectly!!!!!

Might be hard to open Cobra Commander on Monday...

wow, awesome pics and the video was pretty cool. I'm wondering when the lights on the chest are working does the middle light blink? If memory serves it did in the movie(s).

Back