Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's photoshop... hopefully we don't get a light-up saber; the one on Kenobi was mediocre at best :lecture

Hmm, well in that case yeah let's not. I would love a light up chestpiece and belt though. Would easily pay top dollar for that. Just to have him standing there alá "the force is with you young skywarlker.. but you are not a Jedi yet."

So today's big "reveal" is simply one photo of a figure we've all seen from multiple angles since last July? No pics of accessories or additional head sculpt? Okay.

So today's big "reveal" is simply one photo of a figure we've all seen from multiple angles since last July? No pics of accessories or additional head sculpt? Okay.

Per SSC's M.O., this is the preview of the preview before preorder. :lol

ykk8w.jpg

He looks good to me, no doubt people are going to come and tell us there are about eight things wrong with it but ahh well.

Belt is too low. Should be higher:

vader2.jpg

There's a few things in that pic that I'm a little dubious on..

Better to be fair & wait till the proper pics are available for citrique though. :)

Anyone else remember the Revenge of the Jedi teaser trailer? Dos' were de dayz. :monkey2

*At least I think it was a teaser. The only thing I remember besides the title was a voice saying something about "old friends" and it showed Yoda.

I remember seeing the Star wars trailer. Better yet, I remember movie's playing for 2/4 months. Now we are lucky if we get 2/4 weeks.

Back