Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ykk8w.jpg

He looks good to me, no doubt people are going to come and tell us there are about eight things wrong with it but ahh well.

I would love the window as well!!

That looks fantastic. :monkey2. Can't wait to see more pics. Vader will finally be mine.

That looks surprisingly good.

What's the general consensus on price expectations? $250?

Looks pretty close to the other preview with the snow troopers. The jumpsuit looks a little baggy. Helmet looks bigger.

Looking forward to the full reveal pics!

Looks really good, although a bit of a let down as I was expecting all of the pics, not just this one :lol Full reveal usually means all the proto pics.

Delicious. Can't wait to strip it naked for bath time.

2 months off and that's the best you came up with? Shameful, see ya in July :wave

Looks horrid! Helmet is at a .726 degree turn inm the wrong direction. His face plate is .245 mm off. Totally the wrong shade of black! I hate it!!! O hate it!!! I hate it!!!

(I'll take 2, thank you) :monkey1

1/6 Vader...BOOOOOO! Oh well, I'll still order it but was really hoping for something bigger.

*Oh, and to beat anyone else to this last line...that's what she said. :nana:

Needless to say its bought, looking forward to some more pics and hopefully a couple of corrections from the last release along with the recognisable elements from the esb armour

Says the guy with Easter Bunny Kurgans still in his sig :mad: :mad: :mad:

I kept him for you... I didn't want to change the signature until I knew you were safe and sound. That way when you returned the world would not have seemed to change so much and you might have a better chance of reintegration :

Back