Sideshow Dooley has his own new company!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow congrats on the new company. Already some awesome looking stuff. I cant wait to see more. Definetly getting on the maililng list.

I'd like some Jasons and an RZ Myers from h1. (I remember emailing a lady from sideshow, and she told me that my concerns about more Michael Myers figures would be considered. BS)

but this is awesome news.

I'm already hoping for a 1/4 severed head or something, I have always wanted to have some body parts to put in the Leatherface premium format bucket :rock

Awesome!!! Huge fan of you work :rock :rock

I'm very interested in these. Will they be completed pieces (fully painted and ready to go) or will they be blank casts?

Awesome work! Will have to strongly consider getting some stuff as it comes out. Glad to have ya back by the way.

Dooley!!!! Good to see ya back! Can't wait to order!!! Congrats on the new company and I wish nothing but success for ya! :yess:

Congrats, Dooley! You'll have plenty of fans on this board lining up for your stuff if those photos are an indication of what you've got in the pipeline. :rock

Great work! I will have to pick one of these up when they are available.

I hope you will consider making this guy sometime in the future.

2d7sh2q.jpg

Back