Sideshow Dooley has his own new company!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sideshow Dooley

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello Sideshow Freaks!

It's been a long time since I've posted anything on here. But I have BIG NEWS! I've recently launched my own toy and collectible company SHRUNKEN HEAD STUDIOS. It's specialized and geared towards the horror/ sci-fi fans of 1:6th and 1:4th scale figures and collectibles.

My first product is an accessory line called "Bits & Pieces". It's a 6 piece set of rusty/ bloody weapons and severed body parts. I just wanted to start with something small and simple that would go with what collectors had... or maybe if you're doing some customizing it would fit in there too!
So I've attached a few teaser pics for you to check out.

The website is up and running www.shrunkenheadstudios.com
Please feel free to stop by, check it out and sign up on our mailing list. The shopping cart and pre-order will be up in a few days. Lots of BIG announcements coming soon!

I just wanted to take this time to thank everyone for the support and kind words over the years and the experience, exposure and education from Sideshow Collectibles! I'm really excited about this and I'm looking forward to hooking you up with some more great toys and collectibles.

Thanks~
Dooley

:rock:rock:rock

Can't wait to see what comes of this. I have more Dooley pieces than anything else from Sideshow. Big fan here.

I'm loving that accessory set. I really like that the weapons can be used and placed in the head. Very cool :rock

I've always been a fan of your work with Sideshow and you've been sorely missed there. There has definately been a lack of horror products in this scale lately. They've even killed the Dead! So I'd definately like to see you tackle some more zombies!

Any chance of a Saw enspired accessory set? A bloody hacksaw, severed foot, chain and shackle, etc, etc? Then of course there are all of the great slasher flicks to get some inspiration from.

Dooley gave me my favorite Sideshow 1/6 Patient Zero....Sideshow killed off the Dead, hopefully Dooley will give us more fantastic Zombies!!! Great news!!!

At this point anything is possible! It's an open book and I'm filling it with requests. I have a lot of plans for this company and I've kept the fans and collectors in mind while doing it! Stay tuned :)

Looking forward to this! I love how the gash in the forehead allows for different weapons to be swapped in/out. :D

Awesome news and congrats on your new company there. I've been waiting for something like this to go with my horror 1/6 collection. Hopefully you will do some full 1/6 body "murder victims" too.

Looks pretty cool.

What would be fun is firearms too. . . maybe I just have too much Dead Rising on the brain, but if you had shotguns that had machetes duct taped on them, or something like that. Just real crazy zombie killing devices.

I've been wanting slasher victims for years now. Heck, I've got an extra T-1000 split head coming to make into a machete head victim :lol

So I'd certainly be up for victims, but the severed head in the set is an excellent start!

This is great to hear! HUGE fan of your work. No one did horror at Sideshow like Dooley. Please oh please pump out some 1/6 zombie awesomeness!!!!!!!

Lovew the "Bits & Pieces" idea. Will be picking up some stuff for sure. Will spice up the Dead display nicely :rock

Excellent site by the way. Kongrats Dooley.

Visited the website and got on the mailing list. Looking forward to the 1/4 scale offerings. Very happy to have a studio devoted to horror and scifi collectibles. Can't wait to see more in the future.

Back