Sideshow Dooley has his own new company!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! They won't be shipping until June. That's the latest! I might be able to get them out end of May but that depends on China. Either way they're coming soon and then BITS & PIECES 2 goes up! BTW your refund for shipping should be happening in the next 24hrs or so!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qFwgzOxs0yM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just FYI-

I sent out the refunds for the shipping today. Anyone that purchased BITS & PIECES at the "old" shipping rate was reimbursed the difference!

would love to see what you can do with some headsculpts,i dont even need a boxed figure,just some zombie sculpts.the aftermarket prices on ssc dead line is out of control,there has got to be a market for more 1/6th zombies

that is some great news!!! i cant wait to see what you have planned..can you drop a hint or two?:yess:

Are they going to be full figures or just head/hand sculpts?

Either way, I'm in for them all. You started the Dead and since Sideshow seems to have abandoned them, who better to pick up the slack than the Father of the Dead?

Very very interesting here.... I'm curious to see what gets released. Do you have plans to produce licensed movie characters? All I know is, if a Norman bates/ bates motel PF or diorama gets made. I'll faint...... :rock

Back