Sideshow Dooley has his own new company!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's today's update from SHS's FB page:

Just an update for everyone... The SHS Shop is getting the final details wrapped up and we're just days away from pre-orders!!! Also stay tuned for teaser pics of "Bits & Pieces" series 2 and other goodies!!!

Just an update for everyone... The SHS Shop is getting the final details wrapped up and we're just days away from pre-orders!!! Also stay tuned for teaser pics of "Bits & Pieces" series 2 and other goodies!!!

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
That was a month ago.
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Help us, Dooley, you're our only hope.

Hello Everyone!

It's been a little while since my announcement of my company SHRUNKEN HEAD STUDIOS. I'm happy to say that the store is now open for pre-order of our first product BITS & PIECES series 1. It's a 1:6th scale Horror accessory line. You can go to www.shrunkenheadstudios.com or www.shsshop.com to place your order.

Images of the packaging will be up soon as well. Thanks again for all the support, kind words and feedback! I really appreciate it :)

Thanks~
Dooley

Hey Everyone-

I sent out an email to all who signed up on the mail list but for those who didn't...

Just a quick update. I changed the shipping to a flat rate of $5.95 anywhere in the continental U.S. I wasn't able to fix that until now!

Also I've got some T-shirts, Hoodies and stuff up on the new site too! Go check it out and enjoy.

Oh and the packaging pics for BIT & PIECES are up as well! Thanks again Sideshow Freaks!!!!

Dooley

Absolutely!!! The shipping was really screwed up and I couldn't get a flat rate programmed into the system. So everyone's refund will happen shortly. You'll be informed via email soon!

Last edited:
Back