Statue Sideshow - Dinosauria - Gastonia Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Gastonia Statue will be available for Pre-Order in the very near future, so keep checking in for updates! :)))))))):chillpill:

"In the very near future"? that sounds familiar to me. Oh yeah!! I saw this in official site......6 months ago.

:))) I think when SC will unveil this statue, we all will be too bored to do preorder for Gastonia:slap .Maybe we will do a preorder... but in the very near future. So SC please check your account for any updates for$$$ :)))))

This is taking toooo long....
I'm considering to sell my complete 19 piece Dinosauria collection so that I don't have to wait for the reveal anymore...

Then I'm going to put my money in Chroncle Collectibles who does more with the Dinosaur Jurassic Park license releases in a year (already ordered everything) :D than Sideshow does...

Where would you be selling them if you go through with that? There's quite a few statues I've been seeking that I'll probably never have the chance to get

Where would you be selling them if you go through with that? There's quite a few statues I've been seeking that I'll probably never have the chance to get

I made a selection of 10 statues at the moment. Only for pickup only in Netherlands.

My guess is that the T-Rex and Tri aren't selling like they need and don't want to put another statue out yet. :/

Of course sell not well black friday season they discount almost %20 dinosaur line.Maybe biggest discount all line.And t-rex center of the line.2000 limit too much.Maybe gastonia built and selling but I think the line is dead.Gastonia last dinosaur.After gastonia, dinosaurs world end :rip. I hope they produce many other dinos because jorge blanco amazing artist.and chinese workers now learn how to paint dinasours after all dinos :lol anyway we wait too much and we dont have a option before but now after movie release Jurassic new one ,too many studio try different dino sculpt and of course :yess: chronicle collectibles :yess:

Of course sell not well black friday season they discount almost %20 dinosaur line.Maybe biggest discount all line.And t-rex center of the line.2000 limit too much.Maybe gastonia built and selling but I think the line is dead.Gastonia last dinosaur.After gastonia, dinosaurs world end :rip. I hope they produce many other dinos because jorge blanco amazing artist.and chinese workers now learn how to paint dinasours after all dinos :lol anyway we wait too much and we dont have a option before but now after movie release Jurassic new one ,too many studio try different dino sculpt and of course :yess: chronicle collectibles :yess:

Yes, I think they're too greedy, because 2000 (even 1000) is always too much for Dinosauria; they've created this line for 7 years I think they should have understood the rule of this game...but they don't, they want more.

If Gastonia is the last piece (I mean 'IF', and I hope it never happen), I will cry out loud and face the reality. And also stop my collection, I won't pick another company's statue as Sideshow's substitute, unless Jorge Blanco team is involved.

I only admire accurate and well-sculpted dinosaurs with scientific basis like Jorge's team did. (No offense, it's just my very personal preference.)

Although some of them are already kinda out of date, I strongly agree about the rigorous science involved with the SSC Dinosauria statues.

I will be truly sad if SSC desides to pull the plug of this line, but I still thank SSC for releasing such high quality dinosaur statues.

The first T. rex Vs. Trike diorama reinvigorated my love of dinosaurs. The funny thing is, back then, I have only planned to purchase the first statue, but somehow ended up purchasing almost all of them.

Although some of them are already kinda out of date, I strongly agree about the rigorous science involved with the SSC Dinosauria statues.

I will be truly sad if SSC desides to pull the plug of this line, but I still thank SSC for releasing such high quality dinosaur statues.

The first T. rex Vs. Trike diorama reinvigorated my love of dinosaurs. The funny thing is, back then, I have only planned to purchase the first statue, but somehow ended up purchasing almost all of them.

Funny you should say that as i was the way..i thought it was a lot for that first piece but a great deal from dansdinosaurs helped me take the plunge. if the line ends i'll just have more funds for the dino models i buy now..it really doesn't change things much.

Screen Shot 2016-12-01 at 4.14.59 PM.jpg

Just saw this in an email from SS.

Ha! Nice timing for sure.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/gastonia-statue

The link takes you to a chance to win the statue. It also has the following description:

Gastonia Statue
An abundant dinosaur from the early Cretaceous period is the next prehistoric creature in Sideshow’s ever growing Dinosauria line! The Gastonia Statue will be available for Pre-Order in the very near future, so keep checking in for updates!

Really curious how they measure "very near". :) Sarcasm aside I hope it's this week or next.

I have also received the mail, and I am very happy if SSC desides to keep this line going, although it is very unlikely that they will release more than 1 unique piece a year.

I still sincerely hope that they re-release that Euoplocephalus egg maquette.

It looks pretty, perky and seems like a cute green dino. Good gift for Christmas I think.

I'm also interested in the two Brachiosaurus and the flying dinosaurs far away behind. Maybe they are the next present...hope they can be closer to Gastonia in the pic. :rotfl Hope they're not just background.

Back