Statue Sideshow - Dinosauria - Gastonia Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I got a very good deal for the Euoplocephalus. I got it from Poland, and I asked the seller if he also had the Tupuxuara.
That one wasn't in his collection, but he knew a friend that had that one.
So that's when it got interested, so he sended both for a very good price, not knowing what they were worth at the time. Nice steal XD

I will receive the Ceratosaurus this Tuesday, hope it will arrive without damage or weird paintjob.

There is an original Carno listed on eBay with fair pricing if any are interested.

Yup I saw that one also but very high shipping and the price is too good to be true. But already have that one.
I'm looking for the 1st T-Rex for a buddy, if somebody knows to spot that one?

Still nothing about the Gastonia...

Hello Folks, I have very good news:). Gastonia Maquette was postponed until next summer :))))) I'm kidding LOL :))

I collect Dinosaurs from this line for about 5 years. Believe me, it never took so long to be shown all over one statue:(. They are pathetic and you know why? They made the first disclosure for Gastonia on May 26 !!! Now we're on October 12, then? Almost five months just to see a picture? They are making fun of us. At any important event from the U.S. they did not say anything about Sideshow Dinosauria line , why? That is the question that bothers me and I'm sure other people do on this question, why? They promote about two years the Court of the Dead in an aggressive way, now they have released including a video game with this line, Who the hell likes to see fictional characters with the intestines out with rotting zombies ???? / I feel like throwing up when I see that line . Sorry if I've had a language that is unqualified and for my bad english, but I feel that for a long time :(

We need to talk with Jorge Blanco to make his own line with dinosaurs and buy directly from him. He is a world class artist in Paleo-Art.

PS: Thank God there are Chronicle Collectibles , and they have licensed for Jurassic Park.

They are extremely serious and productive.

Are u guys still waiting? I've given up for long time. :rotfl
One of the possible reason may be that there're still dinosaurs haven't sold out, like Styracosaurus, Spinosaurus, Tyrant-King, and Triceratops...they're all still in stock for a very long time , maybe they don't want to add another new dinosaur at this moment.

Like i said, 2000 or 1000 quantity for each dinosaur is too many, now they can't sell them out, wrong decision they made.

To make this topic a lot better (because all the negative things about the release of the Gastonia)

A slighty off topic thing that maybe is some good news for some Dinosauria collectors.
The rare Dinosauria ornament is for sale on Ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302092379973

If only the T Rex vs Triceratops would show up for a decent price.. that thing is my grail.

I'd even settle for a KO

Anthony Mestas said that it is going to be released via facebook.

Photos will be up soon (hopefully).

Are you talking about Gastonia or a Rex Vs Trike repaint? I know they didnt sell as much as Sideshow probably hoped, but I'd like them to finish releasing all the repaints. Theres still a couple of the original statues I dont have that I'd like.

Also very excited for the Gastonia. I dont have a single Ankylosaur in my collection. That must be corrected.

Hello Sideshow Collectibles. Tell me please what happens with this Dinosaur:(? I No longer understand anything. It was Spooktacular, you've revealed a lot of new statues, but I thought that after six months we will have a chance to see just a picture:( just one picture!!!. You have abandoned all this line?. I'm really sorry to see this. It never lasts as long to see a picture. I feel from your side a total indifference towards all the fans on the planet!:( Andre'

Hello Sideshow Collectibles. Tell me please what happens with this Dinosaur:(? I No longer understand anything. It was Spooktacular, you've revealed a lot of new statues, but I thought that after six months we will have a chance to see just a picture:( just one picture!!!. You have abandoned all this line?. I'm really sorry to see this. It never lasts as long to see a picture. I feel from your side a total indifference towards all the fans on the planet!:( Andre'

:clap

Back