Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep posting awesome pics of your Deadpools peeps. I always had a thing for this release, despite never reading his comics. I am really close to pre-ordering one locally, keep 'm coming. :)

He's been here for a few days now, and he's right beside me on my computer desk at the moment, and every time I look over, or enter the room I'm amazed. He seriously is that good looking! The sculpt is superb, and the paint work is absolutely fantastic! The red is so rich and deep that it stands out beautifully! The shading to add depth is flawless, and it's overall just a magnificent piece!

When it comes right down to it, if you're not into multiples, this is the only Deadpool statue you'll ever have to buy! If you're looking for just one, this is it. If you've already got some in the past, then you're clearly a fan, so this is a must buy. It really is just an astonishing piece. Incredibly well done! Blown away every time I look to my right.

Mine came today. Base has bad bubbling issues and the chicken hand is a hot mess with paint issues. This makes my 3rd really badly painted base from Sideshow, with a few others having "acceptable" flaws. Strange how it's always the simplest pieces that seem to always get screwed up. Anyway, it's a shame those things came jacked up, because the rest of him is flawless and looks pretty damn good. At least these should be two things SS can easily send replacements for, but I wouldn't be suprised to get some BS excuse about them not having any more chickens. ¬_¬

Post some pics of the issues you're having if you don't mind. I'd like to see what you're talking about. And I'm sure their BS excuse would be more like not having anything that would be an improvement from what you already have if it's paint issue.

I have the koto one where he's leaned on the box surrounded by weapons and honestly it doesn't even come remotely close to the awesomeness of this PFF.

Did you try to call them m8???

Yeah, I phoned them on Monday. The girl sent an email asking for pics. Did that. She replied saying she forwarded the pics to the returns department. Now, I just wait...but now I'm getting antsy...hope they don't run out of spare bases!

Wade finaly made it today!

image_zpsb47ac82d.jpg

image_zps03275b70.jpg

Yeah, I phoned them on Monday. The girl sent an email asking for pics. Did that. She replied saying she forwarded the pics to the returns department. Now, I just wait...but now I'm getting antsy...hope they don't run out of spare bases!

Hope you hear something soon my man.

"A-Poc-Key-Lips. I think I found my new favorite word!" - Deadpool

9522279040_407552a702_c.jpg

I forgot how everyone hated the arm seam from SS's pics, thinking it was where the arm connected. Just remembering this, and glad to see it's part of the sculpt as a clothing detail.

9522257654_cd842e1471_c.jpg

I did call first on Monday, right after I received it. I talked to someone who emailed me asking for pics. I sent those immediately and she did confirm receiving them, and said that she forwarded them on to the returns department.

So, I'll wait another day or so before I call again to see what's up...

I got my Hawkeye PF EX almost two months ago... Maybe three. I had multiple issues. Broken bow. Bent face mask. Cracked stone peg of the base. I just got the return label from SS today for my swap. They messed so many up they had to make new ones at their factory I guess. In short man take a deep breath. You will be taken care of. I know easier said then done cause your the one with the problematic deadpool but I have full faith SS will take care of the issue. Took almost three months but my new hawkeye is finally shipping next week. I'm sure yours will be handled sooner. Good luck bud

Why haven't you removed the paper insert yet? And that Deathstroke looks awesome but I know nothing of the character. :dunno Cool custom though. It's not a Deadpool body is it? Was it made from scratch or what?

Last edited:
Back