Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deadpool + Deathstroke = Awesome :yess:

Kind of digging Deadpool on Deadpool though

9519885865_5679acd004_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

Nice one! :hi5: :slap Or I should say two! :lol

Got my exclusive. And the streak of damaged sideshow products comes to an end. 4 straight orders in a row of damaged stuff and Deadpool puts a stop to it. Thank you Deadpool.
Awesome piece of art work. Love this statue.

I got my Hawkeye PF EX almost two months ago... Maybe three. I had multiple issues. Broken bow. Bent face mask. Cracked stone peg of the base. I just got the return label from SS today for my swap. They messed so many up they had to make new ones at their factory I guess. In short man take a deep breath. You will be taken care of. I know easier said then done cause your the one with the problematic deadpool but I have full faith SS will take care of the issue. Took almost three months but my new hawkeye is finally shipping next week. I'm sure yours will be handled sooner. Good luck bud

Yeah, I know...I'm fully aware I'm being a whiny baby...but I can't help it that my OCD/anxiety takes over!

Why haven't you removed the paper insert yet? And that Deathstroke looks awesome but I know nothing of the character. :dunno Cool custom though. It's not a Deadpool body is it? Was it made from scratch or what?

it is an original sculpt from a few years ago. I own it as well and it kicks ***.

That is a great looking statue. I would have gotten it but the fake looking revolver/machinegun hybrid that he is holding in his left hand was just too ridiculous looking for me. I wish they would have given him a real life machine gun rather than a goofy nonsensical gun. Other than that it looks like a slam dunk. I am aware that it is comics, but still that gun makes no sense.

It's a great statue, and I love the revolver/semi-auto/machine/loliefeld gun thing, but I wish this was a swap out as well.

No matter, it looks awesome.

I still don't know which head I like better...using the merc head right now. This might be one of the few pieces that I regularly change up.

That is a great looking statue. I would have gotten it but the fake looking revolver/machinegun hybrid that he is holding in his left hand was just too ridiculous looking for me. I wish they would have given him a real life machine gun rather than a goofy nonsensical gun. Other than that it looks like a slam dunk. I am aware that it is comics, but still that gun makes no sense.

Your loss and that last sentence of yours makes no sense.

I still don't know which head I like better...using the merc head right now. This might be one of the few pieces that I regularly change up.

I love the merc head best but my daughter likes the other and always asks me to change it when she comes in my room. At least we both agree on the chicken.

Same here, I'm going to keep both handy ready for display.

WTF? :lol

[/B]

Your loss and that last sentence of yours makes no sense.

:exactly:

Back