Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My haulage from yesterday!

Deadpool20.jpg

Deadpool2.jpg

Deadpool4.jpg

Deadpool5.jpg

Deadpool9.jpg

Deadpool12.jpg

Deadpool15.jpg

Congrats on the new addition. Now the question is...where are you going to put him within your huge basement collection?

Haha, I don't know man. Somewhere in the Marvel case but not sure where just yet. Might have to rearrange some. I hope he fits well next to the Punisher.

My waitlist for the EX converted yesterday, and for a second there I couldn't afford it and was going to cancel.

But then along came Baelson's pictures... WOW.

Needless to say this is happening. Eating food is overrated. lol

My waitlist for the EX converted yesterday, and for a second there I couldn't afford it and was going to cancel.

Especially when you have tons of Top Ramen noodles for .25 or less...Beef, Shrimp, Chicken, Oriental. Just thinking about all those flavors gets my mouth to watering...:monkey1

Very happy bunny , thanks SSC my WL converted too , there is hope if u get on the WL :). Wow the pics being posted looks fantastic . :D

Nice on the conversion :rock when did you go on the list?

Haha, I don't know man. Somewhere in the Marvel case but not sure where just yet. Might have to rearrange some. I hope he fits well next to the Punisher.

Well like I always say...Finding the prefect place to display is also part of the fun in this hobby. Especially when you have a collection as big and challenging as yours. Displaying sometimes means time for a little spring cleaning.

Well like I always say...Finding the prefect place to display is also part of the fun in this hobby. Especially when you have a collection as big and challenging as yours. Displaying sometimes means time for a little spring cleaning.

Yeah, digging around in the collection room and moving things means time to look at and enjoy the things again more closely. The last big overhaul I did a year ago I made sure to leave room for things I knew were coming in on preorder. Even still, it might be time to get rid of a few things. :thud:

So, I really was excited about this piece. But I felt more and more that he wouldn't fit in, or that I didn't know the character well enough. So I held back on ordering him.

Up until today. Ordered. He looks bloody amazing. The end.

Since I am ordering through SSC, yes, it annoys me. But it's okay. It's the head that I want.

Congrats DC. I was in the same boat as you and the pics absolutely sold me on this piece. It looks fantastic!! I ordered the Reg yesterday from SSC. I had put my waitlist in for the EX after pics started showing up but decided to cancel it and go for the reg because the switch out heads is what I really wanted and can definitely live without the chicken. I get why the chicken was included on the EX but I probably would never display it if I had it. I love the look of the two guns. The only thing that really compelled me initially to waitlist the EX was the lower ES.

Congrats DC. I was in the same boat as you and the pics absolutely sold me on this piece. It looks fantastic!! I ordered the Reg yesterday from SSC. I had put my waitlist in for the EX after pics started showing up but decided to cancel it and go for the reg because the switch out heads is what I really wanted and can definitely live without the chicken. I get why the chicken was included on the EX but I probably would never display it if I had it. I love the look of the two guns. The only thing that really compelled me initially to waitlist the EX was the lower ES.

Thanks, buddy. You too. It seems we agree on this piece. :)

Back