Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh your boy is on cloud nine over here. Never packed it back up yesterday after it was delivered to my shop. This piece is a winner from top to bottom. I'm damn near speechless in regards to the overall quality of this piece.

This piece not only looks the part of a $385 statue but also has the weight to back it up...:yess:

Oh happy days are here again! Nice to hear that SSC put out a top notch piece. Friday can't get here soon enough. :yess:

I just received mine and I am really liking it. The base looks great. One of the better ones imho. I think I will be displaying with the second head sitting on the base. Sort of reminds me of the zombie Deadpool head.

Really happy to see SSC up their game in the quality department from those who already received their statues. Looks freaking incredible.

Oh your boy is on cloud nine over here. Never packed it back up yesterday after it was delivered to my shop. This piece is a winner from top to bottom. I'm damn near speechless in regards to the overall quality of this piece.

This piece not only looks the part of a $385 statue but also has the weight to back it up...:yess:

Good to hear! :clap

After reading the review .... Might have to get this one. He would look great next to my Punisher CQ

My waitlist just converted Im sooo freaking exited!!!!!!! Will ship 8.9.13 XD

When did you get on it if I may? Also congrats! :hi5:

I just ordered the Reg.
I don't know the character well but he turned out great and with the Omnibus coming out I couldn't take a chance on becoming a fan and missing out.

wonder why is that so?:slap

tumblr_lxm2yzoH7F1qkedbio1_500.gif

uh all the pics & positive feedback got excited! cant wait for this & the punisher to be displayed back to back. hope the latest turn out great as well !!

Back