Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this great shot on Facebook. Makes the more realistic head look a lot nice IMO

47757_10201851112979332_25901340_n.jpg

Yeah, that shot makes that head look great. I love both heads...not sure which one to use yet...

looks cool any conversions for this one?

Last week there were about 3 freaks on one day that reported getting conversions but other than that it's been pretty quiete. After looking at the in hand pics I can't imagine there will be many more. People would be stupid to cancel this.

Mine should be here on Friday. Weird that SSC switched carriers on me. I haven't recieved a package from FedEx since the original Punisher PF was released. That's going back to about 2006. Oh well, I just hope he shows up mint.

Great review and great pics, zalahmar. I'm now more excited than I was before reading it. Looks like it's a winner!

wowwwwwww this turned out great.

Mine is scheduled to be delivered on monday, but too bad I will probably not be home then. So I hope the deliverytruck does a second attempt on tuesday.

Back