Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably lack of funds too. It seems alot of people actually move funds around so that they can afford the statue on its est. ship date and then when it gets pushed back, all of a sudden they have a bunch of extra money laying around. Doesn't help that alot of other cool statues/Hot Toys have come out recently.

I can't see people cancelling due to production value, I mean this thing looks killer so far. I own the Koto Deadpool statue and the GG pencil head and I can't see them holding a candle to this statue.

Probably lack of funds too. It seems alot of people actually move funds around so that they can afford the statue on its est. ship date and then when it gets pushed back, all of a sudden they have a bunch of extra money laying around. Doesn't help that alot of other cool statues/Hot Toys have come out recently.

I can't see people cancelling due to production value, I mean this thing looks killer so far. I own the Koto Deadpool statue and the GG pencil head and I can't see them holding a candle to this statue.

Very true.

Delays almost always results in some folks having to give up their orders. Although I think at this point collectors know better than to take the estimated ship date to be 100% true.

Ordered that one from my LCS a while ago, he said he got a message from SS, so might get this in 1-2 weeks. I told him to order the ex but i'm not sure if he did :s I really want that freakin chicken.

Ordered that one from my LCS a while ago, he said he got a message from SS, so might get this in 1-2 weeks. I told him to order the ex but i'm not sure if he did :s I really want that freakin chicken.

Why didn't you just order it direct from Sideshow? It's not any cheaper from your LCS. There are no discounts on the EX for anyone.

Credit card charged but no shipping notice yet. Doesn't really matter if they ship today or tomorrow for me, I'll get it on Monday regardless.

Back