Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry For The Bad Lighting and Music of Choice :slap But You Get The Idea - This Piece is Awesome :wink1:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYlePtWXApw[/ame]

Maybe to help support a local establishment, or perhaps save on shipping? :dunno

I don't see how. To support his LCS he would have to purchase the EX for more than retail in order for the shop to turn a profit. From my understanding, the LCS owner also has to pay shipping charges. The owner doesn't order an EX through his shop but through an individual account like the rest of us. I just can't see any reason whatsoever for not ordering an EX through SSC directly. Now if he ordered a REG through his LCS he can save a couple of bucks and support his LCS. However, the original post made it clear he was looking for the EX.

Got him in today and he is really great! I wasn't too excited when first shown thought the pose was boring but in person I love it has an attitude, very detailed and paints are perfect, good use of material too, didnt care for the chicken and comic head but you can't help but laugh may change once in awhile.

Why didn't you just order it direct from Sideshow? It's not any cheaper from your LCS. There are no discounts on the EX for anyone.

I did it to save on the shipping. Would of cost me about 150$ if I ordered it from SS directly.

Nice pics spazzy! What a clean looking piece. This statue looks to be every bit as good as the proto pics we've seen.

Back