Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ug I really wish I collected statues when this went on sale, I really want the EX version =/

Just keep an eye out and hopefully you'll be able to snag one for a reasonable price in the secondary market.

Trust me if you just started there is a ton you will probably want to add to your collection in time. Just be patient and look for the best deal.

Most hated on the EX version when it was shown. everyone was hoping for a switchout hands holding katana. i was one of them :D

I would have much rather a katana as well but I think hate is a strong word.

To each their own but you gotta be careful about what MOST (which is relative as I know many who thought it was pretty damn good/funny for Deadpools EX) say about a piece because you may think differently yourself once it's released and no where to be found...a good recent example is GL.

I would have much rather a katana as well but I think hate is a strong word.

To each their own but you gotta be careful about what MOST (which is relative as I know many who thought it was pretty damn good/funny for Deadpools EX) say about a piece because you may think differently yourself once it's released and no where to be found...a good recent example is GL.

dont get me wrong, i like it and got an ex myself. But i would pretty much like another switchout togther with the ex chicken:peace

dont get me wrong, i like it and got an ex myself. But i would pretty much like another switchout togther with the ex chicken:peace

Absolutely, the more the merrier for sure. I'm just happy that SSC went with an alternate is playing option as opposed to an art print. Reason being I usually display my statues with comics already so I never use them.

I'm hoping someone will be making a third head sculpt myself. Mask off or pulled up.

Love me the chicken EX. Can't wait to see this guy! :panic:

For me, chicken is where it's at. I never had beef with it. There isn't yet, in my opinion a fantastic deadpool statue out there.... until now.

I have been showing my 2 year old daughter pics of this and telling her it was arriving soon. So last night she asked me to draw with her and I drew a pic of DP and she looked at it and said "but wheres the chicken?" Priceless.

I have been showing my 2 year old daughter pics of this and telling her it was arriving soon. So last night she asked me to draw with her and I drew a pic of DP and she looked at it and said "but wheres the chicken?" Priceless.

Ha ha she sounds great. Your gotta love kids :)

How much time does delivery usually takes for the guys in California?

The problem is I´ll leave for vacation the 22nd of August, so as this is kind of my first order, I was wonder how much time does the shipping that Sideshow uses for PF take??!!

And if like they said, they would have it in the warehouse the 8th, do they ship it right away the 9th-10th or do they take even more days!?

The problem is I´ll leave for vacation the 22nd of August, so as this is kind of my first order, I was wonder how much time does the shipping that Sideshow uses for PF take??!!

And if like they said, they would have it in the warehouse the 8th, do they ship it right away the 9th-10th or do they take even more days!?

It usually ships within a day or two of the "in stock" date. Can't say how long it'll take for California, but I'm guessing you'll have it before you leave (I live in Canada, it takes 2 days to get mine once it ships).

I live about 2 hours from Thousand Oaks. and Mine comes in 2-3 days once it says Shipped in my account

Back