Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see it ship sooner. I'm really looking forward to this one. It's just one of those statues that you look at and think, "wow, this is really awesome" and I haven't had that feeling too often these days.

late to see this but will probably buy one. Either the regular or a exclusive if i can find one on the secondary market.

You'll be able to find plenty of Ex Deadpools on the 2nd market. Now the million dollar question...will you want to pay those asking prices?

One EX sold for $525 a couple weeks ago

That's crazy. If you want an ex my advice is be patient. Prices are always high right when something is released because of all the hype and excitement. A few months out the prices eventually stabilize.

I don't think this one will drop. The EX is too key

You might be right Ink. The EX really changes this piece and adds alot. It maybe difficult to find one. The one thing that would make it possible is that 1250 is a pretty high ES for a EX. Only time will tell I guess. I am just happy I got an EX and have no interest in selling it anytime soon.

You might be right Ink. The EX really changes this piece and adds alot. It maybe difficult to find one. The one thing that would make it possible is that 1250 is a pretty high ES for a EX. Only time will tell I guess. I am just happy I got an EX and have no interest in selling it anytime soon.

There haven't been too many WL conversions either

I don't think this one will drop. The EX is too key

:exactly:...1250 EX and haven't heard of many getting their WL converted, and it's to far along to think that one would be able to get a conversion jumping on this late. I'd agree in saying that if done right, QC wise. Those late to the party collectors will have to fork over a weeks pay in the coming weeks. Then you add that it's the first DP that Sideshow has done of any kind and boy...I feel for those late birds...:(

Was excited to see the "Processing Soon" update on this one. According to Sideshow's estimate it should be arriving in 9 days. This statue has been a fun one to anticipate from the initial reveal and pre-order and now finally to get it in hand! 320 pages of anticipation!

My WL converted from an order placed on 4/11. Don't know if that helps anyone that is waiting to hit one as I'm sure I just got super lucky but I would imagine if your close to that date you've got an outside chance

My WL converted from an order placed on 4/11. Don't know if that helps anyone that is waiting to hit one as I'm sure I just got super lucky but I would imagine if your close to that date you've got an outside chance

4/11 is November 4 or April 11?

You'll be able to find plenty of Ex Deadpools on the 2nd market. Now the million dollar question...will you want to pay those asking prices?

One EX sold for $525 a couple weeks ago

I think that $525 is high for a piece that hasn't shipped yet. So I believe once these are finally in hand and start to become even more wanted, that price will sky rocket. Be realistic here, this piece is insanely awesome. And people will start to pay for it.

I think that $525 is high for a piece that hasn't shipped yet. So I believe once these are finally in hand and start to become even more wanted, that price will sky rocket. Be realistic here, this piece is insanely awesome. And people will start to pay for it.

If I didn't PO, I'd pay $1000!! :panic:

Back