Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So just call in the August 8 when they expected it in. He'll still get it alot earlier than waiting for the charge on the 25th.

That's what i'll be trying to do...cause my last flex is the 25th as well..and I can't wait for this awesome piece! :yess:

That's what i'll be trying to do...cause my last flex is the 25th as well..and I can't wait for this awesome piece! :yess:

I hope that works out for you G. No one wants to have to wait any long than needed for this beauty especially with it already being over due.

I hope that works out for you G. No one wants to have to wait any long than needed for this beauty especially with it already being over due.

Thanks AB! Yup...I'm glad it's finally coming! the wait is always brutal...but i think Batman PF takes the cake...Most anticipated piece...and it's killing me. :lol

THey supposedly inspect everything before it goes out, but as anyone can tell you about SS, things slip through the cracks all the time and you could end up with shotty work and QC controls. Here lately its a crap shoot with them.

that's bull... they told us that they would inspect both Storm and Poison Ivy prior to shipping because we've had nothing but trouble with SSC products lately. Storm's heads didn't fit and Poison had quite some problems that should have been visible at first glance :slap

crossing fingers that Deadpool arrives safely... he's one of my favorite characters and one that Ingis likes as well

I've never needed a double pack. I'm really excited about him shipping soon. Where to put him is a whole other story. For now he will be next to she hulk. Ms. Marvel used to be there but I sold her to a member so she is boxed up.

that's bull... they told us that they would inspect both Storm and Poison Ivy prior to shipping because we've had nothing but trouble with SSC products lately. Storm's heads didn't fit and Poison had quite some problems that should have been visible at first glance :slap

crossing fingers that Deadpool arrives safely... he's one of my favorite characters and one that Ingis likes as well

I was being sarcastic of course!

Back