Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that $525 is high for a piece that hasn't shipped yet. So I believe once these are finally in hand and start to become even more wanted, that price will sky rocket. Be realistic here, this piece is insanely awesome. And people will start to pay for it.

I have about $800 saved up so I am not sure what to do. I like the regular as well. So if I dont find the exclusive I will get the regular and pre order apocalypse when it is available.

I have about $800 saved up so I am not sure what to do. I like the regular as well. So if I dont find the exclusive I will get the regular and pre order apocalypse when it is available.

I like the chicken and all but it sounds like your options are Deadpool and a chicken or Deadpool and a Apocolypse PF. Easy choice if you ask me.

Having said that, if you are patient and wait a few months you'll have a much better chance of finding a Deadpool at a reasonable price than you will at the time of release. Hype is high so prices are high at release time. It usually settles down. You'll never get an EX at retail but hopefully at a reasonable price.

Good luck

Must have been a fake sold out...:cuckoo:

Not necessarily. It's the 1st of August, there've been plenty of delays with this piece, and sometimes during that time financial situations change. Sometimes people will hold out until they say, "I just can't do it this month," and no matter how hard it may be (or easy!) they're forced to cancel due to bills or whathaveyou. Or they're e-mailed a reminder and realize they just aren't as interested anymore.

I mean, when I got my notice a few weeks ago I really had to debate things, as money isn't the greatest this month. I know everyone here tries to balance orders (usually) when it comes to release dates, so when delays keep happening repeatedly it changes things. Deadpool is one of my favs, and I was lucky enough to get an EX conversion a while back -- plus I'd already paid off $70, and I don't want to lose that -- so I went with keeping it, as I know I'll love it once I receive it.

That said, this week will be the time where people realize they can either juggle some expenses and make it happen, or they'll cut the chord and others will benefit from the Wait List. Either way, I have no doubt that this sold out long ago, and that it'll be very popular once released.

Well I just converted last night. WL 24 May. Kinda suprised actually. Went on in April, then canceled it, then changed my mind and put it back on...Great statue, tons of detail. Also got notified my Chewie EX converted too...plus chasing some statues on the bay...oyvey!

So question, mine is set to go live on 2 august, will they nail me for the NRD that day, or will I get hit for the full amount since it is close to shipping? Every other time I had a WL convert it was already in stock or still a ways off.

Well I just converted last night. WL 24 May. Kinda suprised actually. Went on in April, then canceled it, then changed my mind and put it back on...Great statue, tons of detail. Also got notified my Chewie EX converted too...plus chasing some statues on the bay...oyvey!

So question, mine is set to go live on 2 august, will they nail me for the NRD that day, or will I get hit for the full amount since it is close to shipping? Every other time I had a WL convert it was already in stock or still a ways off.

It 'll probably hit you all that day. At least that's what they've always done me that way.

It 'll probably hit you all that day. At least that's what they've always done me that way.

Thanks Punishment!

I really only jumped on the WL to pair him up with the new Punisher PF. Think they will look great next to each other. Guess I will brace myself now for massive bank account damage!

It's great to see some members are having wl converts. It's never a surprise for me. I see converts even after an item ships out. So don't lose hope if yours hasn't yet.

:)
It's great to see some members are having wl converts. It's never a surprise for me. I see converts even after an item ships out. So don't lose hope if yours hasn't yet.

I sudmited my WL on the 28th should I wait or buy it for 500 before it shoots up in price?

Back