Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested to see what the newsletter has to say about this guy today. Its said coming in the next 30days for 4 weeks now maybe 5 can't remember. Be nice to see it say shipping soon or would I have already had an email stating that by now?

Interested to see what the newsletter has to say about this guy today. Its said coming in the next 30days for 4 weeks now maybe 5 can't remember. Be nice to see it say shipping soon or would I have already had an email stating that by now?

You mean tomorrow AB?? :wave Don't we get the Newsletter on thursdays...I'm hoping we get shipping soon too!

My wait list just converted to the Exclusive with the chicken!!! Sooooooo excited! I think the chicken is the only way to display it :)

"Coming Soon" according to the newsletter for both EX and reg. Interesting there is no "Shipping in 30 Days" section in this one.

I wish I got in on the EX....settled for the REG. Still excited for this but what is taking so long?

I wonder when this will actually be released website still says July

Do they still give 25 day notice emails ?

Trust me, you will not see it this month. The good news is that August is just around the corner. So before you know it you will see a shipping notice.

Back