Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone remind me what the TB and TC letters are for in my account? I tried to find it on the site but couldn't. Deadpools my only preorder with the TB and all the other ones are TC. Thanks

Can someone remind me what the TB and TC letters are for in my account? I tried to find it on the site but couldn't. Deadpools my only preorder with the TB and all the other ones are TC. Thanks

Just part of the order number. The B doesn't mean anything different than the C.

Yup, however I believe the T means it's an active order and if it starts with W it's a waitlist order.

I would guess once sideshow reached TB999999 they went to TC100000 and once they reach TC999999 they will go to TD100000.

Yup. If you have any orders that start with W it's probably a good idea to say some hail mary's :pray:

Although I will say I've had plenty of waitlists convert.

Just dropping into this thread because obviously most people in here are Deadpool fans. This sweet looking tee shirt is now carried at Walmart, I picked a couple of them up for just $7.50 today!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DEADPOOL-T...5?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var=&hash=item4610cddd03

$T2eC16R,!)EE9s2ugNrZBR14+rj8Wg~~60_57.JPG

People buying this might also be interested in the forthcoming Deadpoolby Joe Kelly Omnibus.

DEADPOOL BY JOE KELLY OMNIBUS HC
Written by JOE KELLY, JAMES FELDER & STAN LEE
Penciled by ED MCGUINNESS, AARON LOPRESTI, BERNARD CHANG, SHANNON DENTON, PETE WOODS, WALTER MCDANIEL, STEVE HARRIS, ANTHONY WILLIAMS, DAVID BREWER, JOHN ROMITA SR., ERIC CANETE, ROB LIEFELD & MORE
Covers by ED MCGUINNESS
Wade Wilson is a self-loathing killer for hire — but he dreams of being a hero. So when an interdimensional organization reveals his destiny to save the world, is it the chance for redemption Deadpool has longed for — or is it too good to be true? Either way, with reluctant allies like Siryn, Monty, Weasel and the elderly prisoner Blind Al, and formidable foes like Taskmaster, Typhoid Mary and T-Ray — who carries a soul-shattering secret that could destroy Deadpool — the odds are stacked against the Merc with a Mouth! Joe Kelly’s hilarious, brutal, twisted and definitive take on Deadpool is presented in one oversized hardcover! Collecting DEADPOOL (1997) #1-33, #-1 and #0, DAREDEVIL/DEADPOOL ANNUAL ’97, DEADPOOL/DEATH ANNUAL ’98, BABY’S FIRST DEADPOOL BOOK, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #47 and #611, and material from DEADPOOL (2008) #900.
1160 PGS./Parental Advisory …$125
ISBN: 978-0-7851-8559-8
Trim size: oversized
DEADPOOL BY JOE KELLY OMNIBUS HC VARIANT (DM ONLY)
1160 PGS./Parental Advisory …$125
ISBN: 978-0-7851-8560-4

Cover A - Cover B

People buying this might also be interested in the forthcoming Deadpoolby Joe Kelly Omnibus.

Cover A - Cover B

Was going to post about this but you beat me to it.
I'm thinking of getting it since I've always been intrigued by the character and this may be a good jumping point.

Back