Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woke up this morning to an email from SS saying my draft date for my payment has changed to Sept. 15. That means the thing wont ship till late Sept. if then.

nooooo-1.jpg

Last edited:
WTF!!! Sept!

At least they could have put him up at SDCC so we could at least have some new photos to drool over until September.

Another day another delay. Will I ever get this PF. Still the Batman PF holds the record of my most frustrating Pre-Order to date

Maybe they'll come out the same time. That's gonna suck.

That is the harsh reality of delayed POs. You're not safe in ordering statues based on the expected release date because dealys can result in various things coming out the same month or right around together.

The Angel Comiquette was my personal record for delays. He was delayed over a year. But it was worth it since he came out so awesome.

I gotta agree Ski. An iconic pose, great paint apps and great sculpt = win. I have him overseeing my collection :)

That is the harsh reality of delayed POs. You're not safe in ordering statues based on the expected release date because dealys can result in various things coming out the same month or right around together.

I gotta agree Ski. An iconic pose, great paint apps and great sculpt = win. I have him overseeing my collection :)

You know I try to plan my orders so that its somewhat reasonable but it all goes out the window when this happens, I think I'm gonna have to start having some flex pays so that I don't get violated when this happens again.

I buy all mine from a reseller in the UK. It's much better for me. One because I wont be getting any import tax bills & two because I can pay bits of my orders off when ever I like & it's surprising how quick 10, 20, £30's here & there add up. I just couldn't do what some of you guys do when you get hit for 3 or 4 PF's within a month of each other. My wife would kill me for a start :lol

Another day another delay. Will I ever get this PF. Still the Batman PF holds the record of my most frustrating Pre-Order to date

So true.....preorder for the Batman PF started July 10th of 2012 and it won't be released(barring further delays) till October 2013....15 months !! :dunno

If Deadpool makes it to Oct....that will be a full year wait too !! :gah:

You know I try to plan my orders so that its somewhat reasonable but it all goes out the window when this happens, I think I'm gonna have to start having some flex pays so that I don't get violated when this happens again.

Same here on the attempting to plan. Flex probably is the better route in a lot of ways but if something is delayed those payment shift as well. Unfortunately there is no full proof way to brace yourself other than SSC hitting their target dates :gah:

:duff: Scale be damned when a piece comes out as awesome as the Angel comiquette did.

Couldn't have said it better myself :hi5:

:exactly: Angel is one of my absolute favourites in my collection

100% agree. This statue is simply majestic in person and that wingspan :thud:

I have given up waiting for this I have just decided to move forward with out giving this much thought and will hopefully be surprised one day when I check my email with a shipping notice.

It is brutal though that they put things in the newsletter as shipping in 30 days if its not happening. Its one thing to push things back but when you start talking about the next 30 days you should have a pretty good idea that thats gonna happen barring a big time disaster or something.

I have given up waiting for this I have just decided to move forward with out giving this much thought and will hopefully be surprised one day when I check my email with a shipping notice.

It is brutal though that they put things in the newsletter as shipping in 30 days if its not happening. Its one thing to push things back but when you start talking about the next 30 days you should have a pretty good idea that thats gonna happen barring a big time disaster or something.

Nuke_explosion.gif

Sometimes this is the best approach to take. Imagine the day you do see that notice, it's going to be like your birthday and Christmas rolled up all into one.

:panic: :lol :panic:

Back