Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trust me, you will not see it this month. The good news is that August is just around the corner. So before you know it you will see a shipping notice.

I'v already come to terms with the fact that I won't see this in July. I just hope your right and I see it in August.

This thing better be flawless! It's more aggravating than anything having to months because of some stupid delays, then getting a piece that was rushed and looks like crap! As long as they're taking their time and it looks great, it will be worth the wait. SS better deliver top notch quality!

Woke up this morning to an email from SS saying my draft date for my payment has changed to Sept. 15. That means the thing wont ship till late Sept. if then.

If your payment date is the 15th each month, doesn't that mean it could ship sometime after August 15th? Just trying to stay positive here...

Another Delay ?....OK, Deadpool is just trolling us now !!

troll_face_deadpool_by_poolshostage-d4qz2bg.jpg

Meh another delay whats a few more months? Give me Galactus next month and i will be happy!Anything that been delayed more then 12 months should take priority.

Ewww to much marriage talk! Common law for the win!

Back