Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure if anyone has seen this before, as I have said, I am looking forward for the end product of Deadpool. But at the meantime, the custom one is still my favorite, especially something special like this.

7E64CBF8-orig.jpg

Badass!, Very Badass :goodpost:

Hopefully ironlungs doesnt mind but i like this one, as well as much if not more then the other custom https://ironlungs31.smugmug.com/Hob...hetto-Heisman/10560781_nm86Sv#736589501_UDFX5

Thanks for the post!

Wasn't going to post this here but it's cool. Would've like to have seen and was expecting SS to come with a pose as dynamic or close to something like my "Ghetto Heisman". Still like the SS DP, and I guess I have enough action posed 1/4 Deadpool statues for now.

No wavering for me, this SS Deadpool is still a 100% buy!

That custom Deadpool looks badass! :rock2

Sideshow PF... not so much. Boring museum pose and only a few faux leather parts, which seems more like an excuse for a PF than an actual mixed media statue. They could at least give him a fabric costume. First Cyclops and Rogue with their jackets as their only fabric parts and now this.

Ya and then you would be whining that he's wearing "pajamas!"

Poor SSC....they just can't please everyone. Personally I like this piece. Can't wait to see the final pics in this.

I don't see that it is an either or situation, the custom statues sometimes remind us How SSC can do better.

plus they really only have to please 1500-2000(EX & Reg) people which is gonna be pretty easy with Deadpool

And we have to remember custom statues are sometimes more expensive than PF.

So balancing everything $350 for a PF? It is not that bad a deal.

And we have to remember custom statues are sometimes more expensive than PF.

So balancing everything $350 for a PF? It is not that bad a deal.

:exactly: If that thread for the custom is still around here, I was the most excited guy in there until the price hit me:lol With this one, it's "perfect" for me

The more that I analyze this DP PF. If you take a close look you can see he's going to have the knife attached to his lower left leg.

Can anyone else see the handle of the knife sticking out ever so slightly?

Whats wrong with a museum pose?
I actually prefer museum posses.
Looking forward to getting this DP, when is it going up for order anyways?

Its just that Sideshow is renowned for the dynamic & creative poses of their pieces; Its surprising that they opted for a standard museum pose for such a popular character :dunno

True
I guess since I got my dynamic I was looking forward to more of a museum.
Still you cant deny, that gun is super nice!

Whats wrong with a museum pose?
I actually prefer museum posses.
Looking forward to getting this DP, when is it going up for order anyways?

Probably won't see a P.O. for this until close to Comic Con. If it went up sooner than that I would be pleasantly shocked. You should know more than us on this issue considering that you have the inside information these days.

Back