Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great day for me. Finally got my mits on an Ex. Bought locally for a good price. Now my Deadpool appreciation shelf is almost complete, just need Spazzy's swords now (strangely the X-Force variant does not tempt me atm). Best part about having a reg already is that now I can use all those parts.

mkbwhd.jpg

awesome!
first batch is nearly done, ran into some hiccups that had to be addressed, learned a few tricks that unfortunately I didn't learn until afterwards which cost me a lot of time. Also a detail airbrush broke and had to wait for a replacement and I ran out of some supplies, but just a few more days for he first batch and about a week for the second.

awesome!
first batch is nearly done, ran into some hiccups that had to be addressed, learned a few tricks that unfortunately I didn't learn until afterwards which cost me a lot of time. Also a detail airbrush broke and had to wait for a replacement and I ran out of some supplies, but just a few more days for he first batch and about a week for the second.

Can't wait! I too now have two deadpools... Found myself an ex with a couple small issues for a great price. Don't plan to keep both but can't wait to have the sword hands! Hopefully I can unload the extra deadpool before I get the sword hands, otherwise I'll be tempted to keep both with all the display options lol

Got my swords from spazzy today!!!

My first custom statue pieces and my lord, does he do great work. So happy with this, except that I'll never be able to settle on a display option!

16B965EA-A3A2-4393-BD2E-4255D5EDE70F_zps3x8ozime.jpg

A73D3555-3C80-4494-BF85-F48F3AC2E46D_zpscsrjfom4.jpg

6E6B8AD1-D3C2-430C-BF66-48FC4FB9F7F8_zpszpws7plb.jpg

Awesome! Glad you posted pics and they arrived safely!
i still switch out my display every couple weeks!

first batch was sent out second batch which will be smaller to get them out faster to buyers will only be the paid orders should be by the end of the weekend, I will work on the rest of the second batch after I get a good start on the punisher and batman pieces

Yeah I'm definitely gonna have to change it up every week or two. Only problem is I don't want to have to dig the box out every time, nor do I like keeping these pieces outside the box when not in use. Will have to figure out an easy access but safe option.

Yeah I'm definitely gonna have to change it up every week or two. Only problem is I don't want to have to dig the box out every time, nor do I like keeping these pieces outside the box when not in use. Will have to figure out an easy access but safe option.

I have a Rubbermaid container filled with foam packing peanuts that I keep all of my switch out parts in. Gives me easy access and keeps the parts safe when not in use.

Also, the custom swords look awesome!

I'm gonna stick with sword left hand and rubber chicken right hand for a while. I think that is my favorite combo.

I have a Rubbermaid container filled with foam packing peanuts that I keep all of my switch out parts in. Gives me easy access and keeps the parts safe when not in use.

Also, the custom swords look awesome!

Yup, I do the same thing. It's so much more convenient and I don't have to worry about storing the boxes with extra parts inside.

Back