Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good idea, with the packing peanuts. I still have some lying around, just need to find a container that will fit the guns and swords.

Got my custom swords in from Spazzy and they are freak'n awesome! Definitely worth the wait :clap

dp.JPG

dp2.JPG

Awesome setup. I love that display case. Where did you get it?

Thanks. I love these cases too. They're such high quality inside and out. They are made by a company called Tecno Display. It's their GL10 model. Measurements are 24"x18"x76"

Hi everyone. Fairly new to sideshow so apologies for asking a silly question. Been looking for this statue for a few weeks now but can't seem to find any new ones at a decent price that will ship to the uk. Just looked at the sideshow website and despite the fact it's been released for quite some time I've been able to join a waitlist. I understand there's very little chance but why have I been able to join this list?

Thanks everyone

Wow! Quite the expensive display case!!

Yea, and it's unfortunate because they are the best thing I've seen to display my better statues. I used to be able to get them for quite a bit less a few years back from a special deal, but not any longer. :(

hello, I just got this badboy yesterday...

Is there any tips about how insert the swords to leather hanger at the back? I mean, the hole is very tight, and I'm afraid if I forced the sword to be inserted, it will break the leather hanger. or can the sword split into two parts?

Shimmy it in. Just gently twist it a little to work it's way into the hole. You need to use a little bit of force, but nothing excessive. The fit is tight.

Shouldn't have started with Deadpool, bro. Should have got a crappy one instead. Now you're just going to buy more and more.

Yup, deadpool was my first pf. Didn't take long to get 3 more and a maquette, with several others on order...

Back