Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shimmy it in. Just gently twist it a little to work it's way into the hole. You need to use a little bit of force, but nothing excessive. The fit is tight.

thanks for the tip

I'll ask the wife :monkey3

if-you-know-what-i-mean-420x250.png

Guys i have a tuff decision, i can purchase a deadpool standard for a great price, but i really love the ex should i hold off and keep searching?

Guys i have a tuff decision, i can purchase a deadpool standard for a great price, but i really love the ex should i hold off and keep searching?

I would look for the EX, personally. Unless you're getting the reg for substantially under retail.

The chicken really changes the look and feel of the statue, and is worth a bit of extra cash.

Good deals on ex come around now and again, but you will NOT be disappointed by the regular. It's amazing.

You can also do what I did, buy a regular, wait for a deal on an ex, buy that then sell the regular. I say don't pass on a good deal. I had the regular for many months before getting the chicken, and while I love the chicken and kept my ebay search favorited for the ex, I never looked at deadpool regular and was disappointed.

I got a good deal on the ex on ebay. You have to go the auction route though. Most of the Buy it Nows are absurd, and don't reflect the market. Even the reg seems to be overpriced on ebay. The best deal I saw for the reg was $430 on amazon. If you got a good deal on it, go for it.

Ok, seems pretty clear the ex is wurth it, i will just have to keep the search up. problem is in australia prices are always going to be higher than the states.

Nice acquisition newcomers... Congrats! Cool pic anak_design!

And kudos to VanDammage for using my favorite Avengers pic and for being a fellow Marylander!

Back