Statue Sideshow Deadpool 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember the days when busts were half this price...pretty sick bust though. As far as the swords that would be cool if they were crossed. The can still change the final production piece. Hasn't sideshow changed things before on final productions? If they did I'd definitely be more tempted to get it

Last edited:
Almost the price of 1/3 Prime1. Man, things are getting pricy

Looks like a great sculpt. I won't be getting this because I don't collect 1:1 busts but great for Deadpool fans!

I can see that, but the detail is just so hyper realistic. It's really, REALLY impressive. I think it's the accessories that really push it to the top of the top for me.

Doesn't seem like anyone on here's all in on pre ordering this masterpiece. It's way sick, not too much hype though. I really want one.

Doesn't seem like anyone on here's all in on pre ordering this masterpiece. It's way sick, not too much hype though. I really want one.
I didn't realize it was shipping so soon. If it wasn't for limited funds and only focusing on Star Wars/Spider-Man I'd totally jump on this. My only complaint wad that the swords aren't crossed..just looks off.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Congrats to those that got one, this looks really interesting.

Life size busts are a niche item. Also with this being open es people are probably waiting for in hand pics first.

I want this piece but I have no space and this will end up being $1500 Canadian minimum after all is said and done.

I'm on the PO for this one and can't wait.

Don't have that many busts but this one I had to have. Will post pictures whenever I get it in hand.

Sweet! Yeah you guys are right. Usually it doesn't look like their resale value ever holds up. They take up a lot of room width wise but I have the Cap, Invincible Iron Man (comic), and Batman and they're all pretty incredible. I want this one or Hulk so I've been waiting to see how Hulks comes out.

I really really want this, but I got to stick with Spider-Man themed 1:1s only. I can't go down this track, but I'm really tempted.

The open edition hurts the sales on this one. All their other 1:1 busts had ES's and some were extremely low.

Back