Statue Sideshow Deadpool 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
size comparison

All I have to do is sell my Hot Toys Michael Jackson and a couple other things and this baby is gonna be mine

:yess::yess::yess:

This looks great but $1000 is alot of money for me especially with shipping fees and customs, Looking at probably $1500 CAD :/. Will probably have to pass on this guy, but one can dream.

Yup the way prices are going gotta be WAY more selective on what you collect.

That said I really like how this bust came out and like the character enough to consider this one of my big purchases for the year. Plus I want it to go with the PF and first appearance comic.

Very awesome looking. Love the detail and everything about it minus the stand/price. I understand prices are going up all around but I just can't bring myself to spend 1k for a bust. I did that for the original Venom bust and loved the heck out of it, but hated more that I spent over 1k for it. I would more than likely feel the say way if I were to purchase this.

But I'm sure some out there are the opposites and like busts way more than full statues so to each their own.

the lack of an edition size sucks.

the bust looks awesome and the price is about what I expected (my guess was $900).

Not a big enough fan, but congrats to those who buy him.

My suggestion would be to wait until after he is released and save some $.

Yeah crossed would be preferred. But wow this thing looks amazing. I'm so behind on preorders though. Cause I need to get all Thanos, Venom, Groot, Rocket, and Bane PF's and now this. Haven't pre ordered any. I'm sure in the end I'll end up skipping this cause I'm counting on Thanos being $800 so eh.

Back