Statue Sideshow Deadpool 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why I didn't know about this, but damn! Only thing keeping me from getting it is lack of space. I kinda wish it were the movie version, but it's still a beaut. If it were 1/2 scale I'd already have it on order for sure.

Not sure why I didn't know about this, but damn! Only thing keeping me from getting it is lack of space. I kinda wish it were the movie version, but it's still a beaut. If it were 1/2 scale I'd already have it on order for sure.

I don't own it, but in person, it was impressive. The grenades were a nice touch. If only I were more of a DP fan...

Do anybody have this bust and can tell me, if the base is numbered? Because mine have number on the box but the base don’t.

Same thing with mine. It’s open es.

Thank you. I was confused, because I contacted local shop where I bought this because of paint issue on the granade and they asked me to provide a picture of the edition number on the base.

Finding a bunch of these on eBay from Chinese sellers in the $500-600 range. Some of them have decent ratings, too, but with the occasional "item came broke" and even rarer, but still existing "never got it."

Any thoughts on these? Recasts maybe? They all say they won't arrive for 1-2 months after buying. :slap

Without seeing them it's hard to say if they're recast or not. Molds get stolen. Extras get made. Stuff gets recast. Unless someone can see both and compare paints and finish it's hard to say. It does indicate the sort of mark up Sideshow whacks onto their products tho.

Without seeing them it's hard to say if they're recast or not. Molds get stolen. Extras get made. Stuff gets recast. Unless someone can see both and compare paints and finish it's hard to say. It does indicate the sort of mark up Sideshow whacks onto their products tho.

You said everything that I was going to say.

I wouldn't touch those auctions with a 10' pole though.

Don't let the $500-600 price range suck you in.

You said everything that I was going to say.

I wouldn't touch those auctions with a 10' pole though.

Don't let the $500-600 price range suck you in.

Kind of a shame. If they're cast well enough, I wouldn't mind a slightly subpar paint job. Heck, I would gladly repaint it and have fun customizing it. The cast itself would be my only concern. At the end of the day, I agree it seems about as worth it as a pyramid scheme being pitched in a mini-mall parking lot. But the $1000 tag on this is making it really hard to pull the trigger (I have quite a few sabers on pre-order and I'm trying to track down an OG Deadpool PF as it is).

Decisions...decisions...

Kind of a shame. If they're cast well enough, I wouldn't mind a slightly subpar paint job. Heck, I would gladly repaint it and have fun customizing it. The cast itself would be my only concern. At the end of the day, I agree it seems about as worth it as a pyramid scheme being pitched in a mini-mall parking lot. But the $1000 tag on this is making it really hard to pull the trigger (I have quite a few sabers on pre-order and I'm trying to track down an OG Deadpool PF as it is).

Decisions...decisions...

Play the long game that. Let it hit eBay and find it lower.

Heck, a fellow member here sold his for around $700. I was close to buying it, but not enough love for the character.

Play the long game that. Let it hit eBay and find it lower.

Heck, a fellow member here sold his for around $700. I was close to buying it, but not enough love for the character.

Sounds like a plan, especially since this is an open es. $700 sounds pretty good for one that's already been in hand and is in new condition.

Sounds like a plan, especially since this is an open es. $700 sounds pretty good for one that's already been in hand and is in new condition.

I don't think you'll find a bunch of deals like that, but yeah, I think you'll find them eventually, especially on an open edition size piece like this.

Back