Statue Sideshow Deadpool 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unreal how this statue can be so amazing, yet some lazy ass decides to design the swords on his back to be straight up and down on each shoulder. Fail.

I want to, but the price and straight swords are kinda holding me back. The space issue shouldn't be a problem anymore, though. Kinda want to sell a few things.

Having space is a good thing. :lol

Well, thankfully, you have an open ES on this one, which means you got time.

You have any other 1:1s? Sideshow does a heck of a job on some of these.

Captain America is one of the best

what-no.gif

It was definitely not for me. I liked it, but didn't love it.

I think when it comes to human sculpts (like this one and Thor), it left something to be desired. I can think of quite a few other Marvel 1:1s that Sideshow did that are far superior.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion though.:peace

Having space is a good thing. :lol

Well, thankfully, you have an open ES on this one, which means you got time.

You have any other 1:1s? Sideshow does a heck of a job on some of these.

Anything I have that's 1:1 is a prop replica. No other busts or figures atm. I thought for a good minute about the CoolProps P2, but ultimately didn't like it quite enough.

Anything I have that's 1:1 is a prop replica. No other busts or figures atm. I thought for a good minute about the CoolProps P2, but ultimately didn't like it quite enough.

I think I started off the opposite, with busts, and then I went to replicas. Some of these companies do such an amazing job. :rock

I have some Buffy props from Factory X that I still love after all of these years.

I think I started off the opposite, with busts, and then I went to replicas. Some of these companies do such an amazing job. :rock

I have some Buffy props from Factory X that I still love after all of these years.

Some of the 1:1 Alient busts looks pretty sweet. And those Stargate busts of Anubis and Horus were gorgeous.

Hello Deadpool bust owners, please can you confirm if the 4 ammo pouches are leather or resin ? Thanks guys !!

Unreal how this statue can be so amazing, yet some lazy ass decides to design the swords on his back to be straight up and down on each shoulder. Fail.

This is the only thing stopping me from getting this, don't know if I'm being fussy or not? But it kinda bothers me the swords are not crossed.
Any chance another version will be released in the future?

Look, I am a Sideshow fan, but this is just lazy. It’s the same friggin bust with the same friggin swords upright instead of crossed.
C’mon!!!!

Back