Sideshow: Dead Space Issac Clark Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems that it's the production statue.

accbd09d2b4ab73f92c97acbaa31d.jpg

Picture by Michael Crawford

Wow his helmet looks so much better lighted up. The blue lines on his helmet looks a little thin when its off. IMO, it would look better if they were black or transparent when turned off. The necromorph looks perfect.

Too bad about the spine.

Last edited:
Its funny reading through the beginning of this thread from 2010 that all of the initial responses to this annoucement were some variation of "must have lights!". I actually prefer a piece without lights but sideshow really ignored the relatively small fan base of this IP. I pre-ordered this guy as soon as I could and I think this piece will be a major standout in my collection. I'm expecting it to be every bit as detailed and beautiful as the Kratos piece (which is perfect).

October can't get here soon enough.

Its funny reading through the beginning of this thread from 2010 that all of the initial responses to this annoucement were some variation of "must have lights!". I actually prefer a piece without lights but sideshow really ignored the relatively small fan base of this IP. I pre-ordered this guy as soon as I could and I think this piece will be a major standout in my collection. I'm expecting it to be every bit as detailed and beautiful as the Kratos piece (which is perfect).

October can't get here soon enough.
:exactly::goodpost:

Am I the only one that does not use the light up function statues? I think its a great extra, but realistically, I never use it. I check to make sure its working and thats it.

Even if you use it or not if people expect to pay a lot of money for a statue it better be accurate to the source material.

Even if you use it or not if people expect to pay a lot of money for a statue it better be accurate to the source material.

Like I said, I don't care about lights and I like statues better without them. But I have to agree. There was literally only 1 consistent request from fans and it was ignored.

I would be more excited for light up features on statues if they had some kind of easy way to plug into an adapter or something so I can keep them on.

I would be more excited for light up features on statues if they had some kind of easy way to plug into an adapter or something so I can keep them on.

Agreed, if I could turn them all on or off at once itd be worth it to me

I got my Ex today, and there is no switch on the base. There is just a hole where it says on/off. Gutted! Emailed SS returns dept and now have to wait and see if there is a replacement.

Sideshow quality control... gotta love it. Is there a QC sticker on the box? :lol I love how utterly full of **** they are with those.

No, there was no QC sticker. I've done well to have made it this far collecting from SS and this is my first real issue. Not that they are excused! I was really looking forward to this guy.

Damn! Hope you get a replacement. Didn't start well...any info overall? Paint etc?

Yea throw up some pics of it regardless so we can see the production paint etc. 'specially how the rig looks painted on.

Back