Sideshow: Dead Space Issac Clark Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems that it's the production statue.

accbd09d2b4ab73f92c97acbaa31d.jpg

Picture by Michael Crawford

Why couldn't this be PF. Does look beautiful though.

Why couldn't this be PF. Does look beautiful though.

I love Dead Space. In my opinion DS2 is the best XBOX game to date. The figure only looks okay and it has to compete against all the other great products on the SS website. Still, I bet I would have pre-ordered by now if they just made the damn spine light up!

I think I could take if I only found a store with the Exclusive one, only regular here.

Cause noobs only play Halo and CoD?

maybe :)
DS 1 and 2 are already classics in my opinion. Maybe not as big games as i thought.
Still, with the relatively low ES I still think it's amazing it hasn't sold out - i can't wait to see this bad boy next to my games on the shelf.

It hasn't sold out because the lights on the back don't light up which makes the statue inaccurate.

I was excited to buy it but that won't happen, it stinks because I really want it.

I was excited to buy it but that won't happen, it stinks because I really want it.

yeah. just found out that 2 of my po's - isaac and the predator statue - are really getting bad responses. After a long collecting pause these were some of the first statues i po'ed so I'm really hoping they turn out good and that i won't end up with 2 bad pieces. The flat chest on boba fett 12" was a stinker (on a otherwise great figure).

Hopefully I can add photos to my collection that will show them looking awesome :p

Enjoy the statues, they are going to look good regardless if the paintjobs are great.

I'm going to wait for in hand pics to decide. Still angry that the back doesn't light up, makes no sense to me.

I'm going to wait for in hand pics to decide. Still angry that the back doesn't light up, makes no sense to me.

i agree. I have a hot toys predator with light up, but never use it so I removed the batteries, so I hope the fact won't bother me - I have to admit i use the light up on the boba fett 1/6, so I'm not sure how I will react when he's on the shelf - I'll post in my collection thread though. :)

Back light is certainly an issue...but honestly will anyone put it on the shelve with Isaac's back in front?
It's an overall great sculpt with "static movement" as if you play the game. I' m counting days to arrive!

Back light is certainly an issue...but honestly will anyone put it on the shelve with Isaac's back in front?
It's an overall great sculpt with "static movement" as if you play the game. I' m counting days to arrive!

Side view since he's looking over his shoulder would have been perfect to display both sides. We see his rig throughout, it's our hud, it's how we view Isaac 99% of the game. It's not just a neat looking thing that lights up it's necassary to know your rig life/energy levels especially if you play on the harder settings.

Back