Sideshow: Dead Space Issac Clark Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw PC ver of Dead Space 2 NEW for 5 bucks here in toronto and grabbed it, came with a coupon code
Unlock an exclusive set of Isaac-inspired armor and take the fight to dragon age 2

1. Go to dragonage.bioware.com/redeem.

2.Log in with your existing EA account

3.Enter the code Below to unlock the content

4.start dragon age 2 and log in to your EA account. Details on how to access your additional content are located inside your in-game journal.

GXXC-RFGD-2JC3-WJ7L

never going to play dragon age so there goes for anybody who want's it

Im really excited for this piece. I think the sculpt is one of the best They have done in a LOOONG time. And my 2 cents is about all this light up sh[t, I never light them up anyway. I think this is going to be a "sleeper hit" in the future. I just wish the price was not so steep for not being a PF

Im really excited for this piece. I think the sculpt is one of the best They have done in a LOOONG time. And my 2 cents is about all this light up sh[t, I never light them up anyway. I think this is going to be a "sleeper hit" in the future. I just wish the price was not so steep for not being a PF

I just wish this piece was a PF. It still looks cool though.

No back light-up was a let down for me but I'll still wait to see if the final product is good, also I hope that Koto will show their artfx at the SDCC.

Hopefully that gives them a reason to redo the past 1/5 line. 1/4 PF Kratos anyone? :D Or DS2 suit with complete suit light up!?

One Can Dream!

Hopefully that gives them a reason to redo the past 1/5 line. 1/4 PF Kratos anyone? :D Or DS2 suit with complete suit light up!?

One Can Dream!

I doubt they would redo the characters but I wouldn't be against it:wink1:

Seems that it's the production statue.

accbd09d2b4ab73f92c97acbaa31d.jpg

Picture by Michael Crawford

Back