Sideshow: Dead Space Issac Clark Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish Hot Toys would snag this license too. I'd roll around in joy for days, unless they pulled an MGS line stall, and Didn't show anything :mad:. Perhaps now is a good time to join in on statue collecting for me. :)

Re: Dead Space - Isaac Clarke Maquette on the way

This should be up anytime now...

Re: Dead Space - Isaac Clarke Maquette on the way

This should be up anytime now...

uhm no... the full preview is on Tuesday with the open orders on Thursday :)

I'm intrigued so far, will see if I want SSC to own more of my money...

Yup. No mention of any light up feature, but it clearly looks like the helmet lights up...

2l8dxc5.jpg

The Exclusive Isaac Clarke Statue, which will include an additional right hand with ripper saw weapon for alternate display will be priced at $274.99 and will have a Non-Refundable deposit of $27.50 charged 24 to 48 hours after a Pre-Order is placed. Additionally, a regular edition, without the additional hand accessory will be available to Pre-Order will be priced at $274.99 and will have a $27.50 Non-Refundable deposit charged 24 to 48 hours after Pre-Orders of 2 pieces are placed.

It does light up but yeah the spine might not, nice looking piece but I don't see it selling well.

i really cant understand how neca can put in led lights all through a 6.5 inch figure, but sideshow cant

I'm not really that disappointed with the lack of lights on the back, considering, ya know, it's on his back. :lol

I guess since pre-orders start on my birthday, it's probably a sign I should get this.

Back