Sideshow: Dead Space Issac Clark Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...when is this bad boy supposed to be up for pre-order? Are they saving him for Spooktacular?

yes we´ll probably have to wait till spooktacular , gives sideshow time enough to consider adding a light-up feature

Without a light-up feature there is absolutely no reason for this statue to even exist. That is an integral aspect of the look of the character.

So far,no. No light up feature and its a pf so prob around $300 to $350. Why get this tho if it doesnt light up?

It isn’t a PF it’s a 1/5 (I believe) statue. So I don’t see it being $300 - $350 but more around $200 - $250.

Still without a light up feature it’s ____ing retarded. Come on Sideshow the base is clearly large enough to house a damn battery compartment. NECA can do you so can you. Their just gonna piss a lot of people off with this one. For instance like me! :lol

I hope so. Its kinda of important that Isaac has a light up feature. I hope they change this before releasing him. The light up feature on the RIG is the most unique feature about Isaac and the Dead Space franchise.

I think they could go all out and give it different options like Green (full health) yellow (hurt) or red (near death).

Hell send Sideshow some e-mails and let them know we want this changed. Thats what I did.

I hope so. Its kinda of important that Isaac has a light up feature. I hope they change this before releasing him. The light up feature on the RIG is the most unique feature about Isaac and the Dead Space franchise.

I think they could go all out and give it different options like Green (full health) yellow (hurt) or red (near death).

Hell send Sideshow some e-mails and let them know we want this changed. Thats what I did.
In and ideal world, the color changing LED's would go nicely with battle-damaged bits and pieces that you could swap out. Like ripped armor, bleeding hands and stuff.

Damn that would be a statue to behold :D

I don't suppose anyone's up for selling me their original NECA Dead Space 1 Isaac Clarke (plasma cutter version)?

Back