Sideshow: Dead Space Issac Clark Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would really love to order this, but My wife has tuition due and that's the end of our reserves, so I'll have to hold off and hope I can pick it up at a later date. I was really hoping for a 3rd quarter release date. To bad because I absolutely love these games!:thud:

I would really love to order this, but My wife has tuition due and that's the end of our reserves, so I'll have to hold off and hope I can pick it up at a later date. I was really hoping for a 3rd quarter release date. To bad because I absolutely love these games!:thud:

Do what i did and e-mail SSC, i just asked why when there was so many Q2 due as it is.

Last edited:
I got:

EX Skaar PF
EX Joker PF
Joker PF

All for Q2, which isn't that bad. But since there isn't an ES for this I might take my time a bit.

It's not a mistake that only his helmet lights up. it's about teaching kids about conservation. only then can we wave the planet from global warming in the summer time and climate change when it's not warm.

are you serious <_<

anyhow, I'm still undecided... I don't really fancy light up but when they do it, it must be done right
and as usual, SSC only delivers half or less of what we're hoping for >_<
I'll discuss it some more with Ingis when he wakes up...

If they decide to make it right and put the lights then I will order.

Then they lose sales, not my problem.

That means i can get in in Q3... :yess:

It's not a mistake that only his helmet lights up. it's about teaching kids about conservation. only then can we wave the planet from global warming in the summer time and climate change when it's not warm.

Tell that to my high street they leave their lights on all night.

You know what sucks even if i did want to order this i couldn't as they are only listing the Ex with a NRD, the reg was stated to have a NRd when ordering 2 of them, but they aren't listing the regualars anymore. :mad

Sucks the back doesn't light up but at least the head does now. :lol
Might buy it in a few months , the ex isn't important to me.

You know what sucks even if i did want to order this i couldn't as they are only listing the Ex with a NRD, the reg was stated to have a NRd when ordering 2 of them, but they aren't listing the regualars anymore. :mad

yeah, and it's soooo hard to find :rotfl

I get all teh lighting issues but I hate how SS is giving all the guys these crappy half squat poses looking over their back?

I love Dead Space and this statue is amazing, but I'm gonna pass on this for now.

Please Sideshow make the Advanced Elite Suit from Dead Space 2 using similar pose, with light-up helmet, rear life meter, and stasis and I will pre-order as soon as it becomes available!!!

Last edited:
Back