Sideshow: Dead Space Issac Clark Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really surprised how well this turned out. With the recent disappointments with Sideshow's statues this one looks great so far. Like you guys said hopefully it lights up.

Kinda hard to tell if the clothing part are actual mixed media or just sculpts. I sincerely hope it's a PF & not like the Kratos piece. Light up is must as well. To whoever doubts that this "maybe" a PF, do remember they made a Hitman PF.

Finally something I will order from SS this year.
I just love the games, superb design from the art department.

So happy they went with the first games RIG. Looking forward to seeing more. Bottom left corner looks like a Slasher blade to me.

I find it hilarious where it's located. Like Isaac just got stabbed in the ass. :lol

Statue looks great, though.

I just got a PS3 not too long ago so I'll definitely give it a shot. If I love the game it just might inspire me to purchase this piece after I'm more familiar with the character. :)

Dead Space is a fantastic game and one of my all time favorites. It's pretty cheap now too. I saw the PS3 version brand new at Game Stop for $15 the last few times I went there.

Back