Sideshow: Dead Space Issac Clark Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must resist... must pass... the full reveal had better suck... but I love Dead Space so ____in' much.... damn it. :gah:

Even though it's from the first game, I'd still love to see an EX with a Foam Gun change-o-hand. :lol

I love both games. I'm in for this piece.

I sure hope it lights up.

Sideshow Collectibles Issac Clarke Polystone Statue Comic Con Showcase

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl0m3Zoc9e0"]YouTube - ‪Sideshow Collectibles Issac Clarke Polystone Statue Comic Con Showcase‬‏[/ame]

Fana Collec Channel!​

Statue looks epic, but with no lights its just incomplete. I cant get it, no matter how much i like dead space, its just not doesnt look right, poor SSC, very poor.

The guy said the ex is the ripper, so no lights for the ex.

It can't light up , he would have mentioned it surely.
I'm tempted by this , I haven't bought a statue in a long time but this and Bioshock are two game licenses I've always wanted something from.

It's a shame if it doesn't light up, I really wanted to buy it. The damn suit lights up in the game, why would they not make the statue do the same thing?

I'd say no, but heres maybe the thing they thought about the lights.

I have the Neca Isaac and when it isn't lit, it doesn't look right. The face hud and rig are just clear and look like clear plastic. Just a thought but I would have preferred they found a way to make it work.

Also hoping we get an Advanced suit given what he said in the video about starting with DS1.

Maybe another high profile statue company will make it right, if Sideshow can make most of the lightsabers of the Star Wars PF's light up they can do it here. It makes no sense.

Back