Sideshow Darth Vader Sixth Scale Figure - Return of the Jedi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...."pretty damn good Boussh." :D

Yup - with a few tweaks, it's great figure. As is the Rebel Commando (with a new DID head.) In retrospect, for around $50 they would have been a steal (though I got both for less years later.)

Not sure how that's relevant but Rey is $225. Rey with BB-8 is $290.

yeah, look what comes with Rey. she should be 175$ or 200$ at the MOST. Theres nothing in that figure that warrants the ransom HT is asking

Wow, what if SS is starting their exit strategy? I have

Available Points 3547
Pending Points 1730

What if SS doesn't make anything I'd want to buy? I really don't want to use these points on X-Luke, Jawas or this Vader. I will be buying the Jaws, though after a sale or code.

My exit strategy is already in place. Last figure to be ordered will be HT Vader. All RP will go on HT Boba. Then bye bye!!!!!!

star-wars-darth-vader-sixth-scale-1000763-05.jpg

Head looks like one from a pez dispenser. :monkey4

i thought this was a thread from 2005. not because SS is releasing another Vader but because the same old comments.

the SS going out of business talk....you all been saying that at every release for probably 10 years.

honestly who cares if they want to sell more Vaders. they arent forcing u to buy it. with millions of SW collectors they will have no problems selling. most of their stuff sells out. statues, figures, whatever. it all eventually sells out. some may take longer than others but who cares? if they sit on them or sell out, who cares? the only collector who may care are the ones looking to make profits off them which to me thats their own problem if they think mass produced toys are investments. but a collector who keeps them and enjoys them, selling out doesnt mean anything.

SS is dong just fine. they are one of the most well known high end collectible companies on the planet. they are making plenty on star wars stuff just for next year alone thats been shown. they got a whole mcquirre line coming. plus the hundreds of other things they sell from tons of other lines.

1 Vader from RotJ isnt going to hurt anyone. dont buy it if you dont need it but plenty of people will buy it. its Vader. its Star Wars. new movies coming out. its all good :)

Just chill out and have some fun and stop worrying about companies going out of buisness because u bought a deluxe vader hoping it would be worth $500 a year later and now you cant sell it for big profit.

ok back to another 6 month break from Freaks. happy holidays :)

it is about the company making "collectibles" rather than being walmart.

any talk about them going under is nonsense, but these re-releases hurt rather than help this hobby in my opinion.

If there is NO face portrait of original Anakin/ Sebastian Shaw, then NO purchase.

I have their last Vader which I perfectly fine with. And with HT releasing theirs shortly, not sure I would want to compete especially given their recent issues with quality and pricing.

I would have rather seen them complete the bounty hunters. Guess they just got forgotten. Or do the max Reno band for a jabba dio.

Hot Toys rolls out a great looking helmet and mask.

Sideshow updates the...............................weenie guard.
And vastly superior hands compared to the oven mitts the original shipped with!

Great new business strategy, Sideshow.....

1081.gif

I have their last Vader which I perfectly fine with. And with HT releasing theirs shortly, not sure I would want to compete especially given their recent issues with quality and pricing.

I would have rather seen them complete the bounty hunters. Guess they just got forgotten. Or do the max Reno band for a jabba dio.

Yes I vote for Jabba too, would like to see him from HT.

Back