Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some new views on the Sideshow blog. Looks good. The outfit looks killer, the portrait great. Looking forward to more views from the con...

It does look pretty good. Over all they're protos are getting better and better but they really need to figure out a way to deliver us a end product that's a lot closer to what's advertised.

Still don't know why they couldn't include a robe though with this though

Honestly in light of all this OT stuff from Hot Toys, I would not discount them doing a Maul next year.....

Good point. And scary because this can be a slippery slope. I just got pretty pissed off to see their "TFA" versions of 3P0 & R2

Some new views on the Sideshow blog. Looks good. The outfit looks killer, the portrait great. Looking forward to more views from the con...

I think that's the premium format as they had it with the Vader and Kylo Ren premium formats. Only seeing the bounty hunters, Vader, and the Han Carbonite as far as sixth scale stuff goes from SS.

I'm thinking more space and themes, their 1/6 at SDCC seemed mostly focused on Empire and bounty hunters, Maul has no place in the mix.

Still really on the fence for this figure. Love the headsculpt but the price is nutso for no cloak/stand. Would almost rather rebuy the original figure and see if HT does a Maul later. Would at least get a lightup saber.

No cloak, hard pill to swallow. But no stand? What figure doesnt come with a stand? Very puzzling move by sideshow. And he better be balanced, cause if he stands like the jawas......

Has he been displayed at any cons relatively recently? I thought something would have popped up for a release apparently a month or three away.

SSC is taking prices to new level almost every time and same with the accessories, but the other way, every time a level below.

SSC is taking prices to new level almost every time and same with the accessories, but the other way, every time a level below.
Final product picture of the figure [emoji50]
22f2d50cdb6fe6468ca3f81b927ca2ef.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Would almost rather rebuy the original figure and see if HT does a Maul later. Would at least get a lightup saber.

Is there any kind of thought that HT might eventually do the prequel trilogy? I've always loved to the idea of being able to have Qui-Gon and Ewan McGregor Obi-Wan for my collection.

Is there any kind of thought that HT might eventually do the prequel trilogy? I've always loved to the idea of being able to have Qui-Gon and Ewan McGregor Obi-Wan for my collection.

I really hope down the road they start making some prequel characters. Maul, Qui-Gon, ROTS Obi-Wan and Anakin would be awesome!

Can anyone who went to sdcc let me know if he was on display this year? Havent seen any photos to suggest he was :(

Back