Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worst characterization of Maul ever. Maul with doubts and not killing an enemy instantly? That's nonsense. He should be killing machine, Sith assassin, not some kind of "well yeaah maybe there is some good in him" SW cliche.

Plus to me he looks like he has no teeth lol.

Well, the film showed it as him completing his training and killing the enemy after those doubts. That is what turned him into a killing machine. I'm fine with that character development.

I'm with Futurion, reading the Maul prequel comic and just the way he is, he always struck me as full of rage and anger and hate, but out of control, and Sidious was trying to focus him and make him use his skills and emotion more efficiently.

That said, the fighting was really cool and I like the incorporation of some of Maul's more acrobatic feats. Funnily what bothered me most were some inaccuracies in his facial tats.

Hmmm I haven't even opened my Maul. He was bought a long time ago, in anticipation for the Duel of the Fates, but when I got Obi-wan, the other two were deep in storage. Now I'm outta room.

Mind you these three are the only ones I have from Hasbro too.

I dont think hot toys will get to darth maul so i think i will get this ine

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Might be tempted to get this as he's my favourite prequel character. Neck seems a little too long and the gloves look a little too big.

I recently used the vinyl kit head from Kotobukiya's Darth Maul statue as an alternative snarling sculpt for my Medicom figure, thought it might work with the Sideshow Maul when it arrives.

IMG_50603.JPG
IMG_50612.JPG

Id be happy to upgrade the old ss maul with new parts as its mostly a great figure. The plan is to swap out the old body/head/hands, keeping everything else the same, but those new boots look like awful rigid lumps (again) will get plain newline boots.

This still looks like it's gonna be an amazing figure. The only things holding me back are the price and lack of accessory options, robe, binoculars, stand, etc. I'll have to use some rewards on this one. I've been trying to deny that I'm getting this but I might as well be honest with myself!

Just po'd this! My Darth maul figure from the original toy line when the film came out was one if my favourites as a kid, so had to get the "grown up" version!

Congrats you guys. This is my most anticipated figure of this year and I've still yet to PO this bad boy. Perhaps, I should do it ASAP. Do the new codes work for this guy yet?

Back