Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I bought the original one a few months ago and just upgraded the body with a knock-off TT. Much cheaper than this version, if it actually ever comes out and I have the cloak.

He wasn't. Which is weird. Something is going on with the figure and it's not good.

They often only show a figure at one SDCC and then show newer stuff the following year. Nothing weird about it. They also didn't show the AT-AT driver and he's set to release in several weeks.

Anyone know any UK suppliers selling this for a reasonable price?
The way the dollar to pound conversion rate is at the moment I don't really want to be buying from Sideshow!

Anyone know any UK suppliers selling this for a reasonable price?
The way the dollar to pound conversion rate is at the moment I don't really want to be buying from Sideshow!

ANYONE ????

When is this due out? Definitely one I'd love to have, but there's a few figures I need to add to my preorder list before I can get to him.

Peeking in this thread looking for pics of the final figure. This is a character that if hot toys did, I couldn't say no but I've lately started pondering getting this one as I'm just not sure how many years it'll be before they get to him. They're not even doing much with empire or jedi! SSC is never a bad option but no hood/cloak is an odd choice here.

I'll wait for in hand pics then decide. I sold off all my other Maul stuff in anticipation of this only to find out there's no cloak!

I still have the first SS Maul, which I imaging will look comparatively, but I'll wait for the in-hand reviews. Ever since SS goosed up their pricing 100%-150% while improving the product about 15%-20%, these no longer fly off the shelves. Not to mention it will probably have the oversized bobble head.

Latest in hand pics of the new Darth Maul posted by Wan Lee (painter at Sideshow living in Seoul). Head sculpt looks pretty nice, but still a damn shame they couldnt even include a bloody cloak to at least make this close to the definitive Darth Maul.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Latest in hand pics of the new Darth Maul posted by Wan Lee (painter at Sideshow living in Seoul). Head sculpt looks pretty nice, but still a damn shame they couldnt even include a bloody cloak to at least make this close to the definitive Darth Maul.

View attachment 293595

View attachment 293596

View attachment 293597

View attachment 293598

View attachment 293599

Daaamn, that looks nice! I agree about the cloak though. Womp.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Yeah shame about the lack of a cloak. This would have been a purchase for me if one was included but I'm passing on this.

Cheap not to include it, but looks excellent even without it. The cloak would just cover most of the nice tailoring which looks impressive so far.

It does look really good. Seems like the head is a bit too big but I can live with that.

Back