Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For such a simple and bare bones figure the price is just...

tumblr_lfa3zmAkY81qzvnpdo1_500.jpg

And you think HT's will be cheaper?

I think it actually would... look at their prices compared to what comes with the figure. I think Kylo Ren is probably the closest in time of solicitation and in terms of what comes in the packaging. And not only is he $15 cheaper, but comes with an LED lightsaber, a pretty significant upgrade.

Not to mention I have no real concern that a HT figure will arrive with sub-par paint, a body that is too loose or too tight, or some other oddball QC issue that seems to plague most Sideshow releases.

For $60 bucks this is way better and comes with just as much. Actually no, it comes with an extra head.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Just catching up on all of this, only thing I cant think of is HAHA

Hoping sideshow goes back and rethinks this before they release it and ads a stand, robe and some other extra to it if not be a easy cancel for me. I pre order it just in case but i have the orginal. will think again closer to release and hopefully sideshow hears the fans and updates it with robe, stand and more accessories. if not will be first star wars figure from sideshow i will cancel and not get.

For $60 bucks this is way better and comes with just as much. Actually no, it comes with an extra head.
AND it actually looks like Ray Park :lol SS's head looks nice but does not look like RP.

Also, yeah, I agree with what everybody else is saying. I kinda expected this reaction for the Jawas too but even then some people ate it up :lol

Hoping sideshow goes back and rethinks this before they release it and ads a stand, robe and some other extra to it if not be a easy cancel for me. I pre order it just in case but i have the orginal. will think again closer to release and hopefully sideshow hears the fans and updates it with robe, stand and more accessories. if not will be first star wars figure from sideshow i will cancel and not get.

The only way to get them to listen is to vote with your wallet and NOT preorder until they add the things you want or you are only helping continue this insanity. Don't worry, no figure sells out before release anymore anyway. Of course though it's your money and your choice, just saying if you want it change then don't order now.

I imagine he'll come with a stand... it's usually only the short figures don't come with one. Even if it's not listed in the items, it may still be included; Sideshow's PO information is often inaccurate and/or incomplete.

Yeah, maybe they just left it out of the description. Would be really strange to not include

Got him on PO! No questions asked and no doubt. He looks awesome. Had to get him.

I didn't care about this or that. He really looks great and the likeness of Ray Park is there. You guys can crucify me all you want. I don't order a lot of stuff from SS though. I agree their prices are ridiculous but it is what it is.

Back